Behave

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He handed me a plate full of food, I was half wondering if I should eat it because of how this guy flies, I smiled at him and took the food, thinking I'll take Dramamine before I go.

"Thank you, these smells wonderful."

"You're welcome." I noticed that he seemed to be doing everything he can NOT to look at me, odd.

We ate in complete silence, when he was done, he put his plate in the dish washer, and then went out to his car, I watched as he came back in with his own go bag.

By that time, I had finished, and put my plate in the dishwasher as well and quickly cleaned up the pots and pans.

I ran to the bedroom and quickly got dressed for the day as well, he was waiting for me out the front door.

"You could have left without me." I teased.

"That would have been rude."

He turned to leave out the door.

"Stop for a second Hangman..." He reluctantly did so, getting up on my tip toes I fixed a piece of hair that had fallen out of place.

"Thank you." His voice was soft and telling, then I watched as he basically ran to his car, was this guy always this awkward? Should I tell him that I don't bite?

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{Two Hours Later}

Stella was the sweetest girl, not fake sweet like many, but honestly a good person, what the hell was Kazansky thinking putting her with him.

I looked over, something caught my attention, I watched as he while looking at the wing, grab hold of the stairs, holding it in place while Stella got up into the cock pit.

That wasn't like him.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Are you strapped in?"

"Yes."

"Okay piolets, before we go, we are going to be doing dog fighting, but the back seat pilot will do the shooting. So, you are going to have to let them take the lead pilots." Maverick said over the coms.

We got in the air fast, and instantly Maverick went for us.

"Hangman, please bank right and get him on the front side of your turn."

"I don't think that is going to work, I'm going above."

"The missiles we have won't work that way, not the way he flies."

I found myself start to get mad and he moved to the above position, and I tried to fire at Maverick, just like I thought he banked a heavy right and came up behind us.

"That is a hit."

Hangman banked to the left and got us out of the area, we did maneuvers and Maverick did drills with the others.

"You should have been able to hit that." He muttered.

"You should have listened to me, is it so hard to believe that someone knows what they are talking about besides you."

"Have you ever actually flown a plane?"

"Have you ever actually studied the weapons you carry?"

{Later That Night}

Hangman and I didn't talk for the rest of the day, even when we were in the classroom. It was a hot night, so I was wearing a short nightdress and had my hair pulled up.

The doorbell rang, I narrowed my eyes, looking though the peephole I saw that it was Hangman again, I was annoyed, and I saw that he didn't have food.

I opened the door.

"Are you alone?" He asked, looking past me.

"Yes why."

"You wear something as sexy as that when you are alone? That's a waste." He smirked.

He walked forward and put both his hands on either side of my face, I gasped as his lips came crashing down onto mine, without hesitation I kissed him back, after a second I pushed him back harshly, he stumbled.

He looked down at me and without even missing a beat I slapped him across the face, hard. His head snapped to the side and I saw a red mark forming on his cheek, it took everything not to react how bad my hand felt after that.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No." It was an honest answer, given without really thinking.

"Do I have permission to touch you?" He growled.

I felt tears start to come to my eyes, because I know what I wanted, and it was messed up.

"Yes, you have permission asshole."

"Watch your mouth Amethyst, you need to remember your place babe. I'm in charge here, not you."

He went after me again, Hangman was six feet tall, and radiated that male energy that was dominant, he roughly pressed my back against the wall, picking up my leg and wrapping it around his waist he started kissing my shoulder and neck.

This had nothing to do with love, but power and control, and I was giving consent to it.

"You better go to your bedroom, unless you want me to take you right in the entry here. Someone must teach you to fucking behave." A chill went up my spine when I noticed his voice was three octaves deeper than normal.

I half wondered if this was what Ice Man meant by a 'firm hand.' I'm guessing not.