Fireside

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I laid on the bunk at the air base, I had searched for her, she and Bradley had gone off fucking grid, I knew they were together, I could just sense it.

I knew that I had to wait until we flew together, she wouldn't just not show and go AWOL, so I just had to be patient.

Wherever she was and whatever she is doing she better not let Bradley touch her, because if she did, I would take back what is mine...and she would be punished for it, and I wouldn't let Bradley get away with it.

I moaned and turned to my side, still dressed, I realized that she had such a hold on my mind that I didn't even have energy to do anything, even undress.

I was falling in love with her, no matter how hard I was fighting it the feelings were creeping in, and they fucking terrified me.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"Ok this is oddly cool..." She added, I smiled at her when she walked out of the tiny house, I was sitting in a chair out front and had made a fire, there was nothing but stars, I had found everything to make smores.

When she walked by I handed her one, she smiled down at me.

"Thank you..."

She sat in the chair next to me, I looked over, she was looking beautiful in the firelight.

"So, you know you can tell them that you don't want to fly with Seresin, they will listen to you, you know.

"I want to honor Kazansky...there has to be a reason that he wanted me to be with Hangman."

"But he is such an asshole."

"He can be, but...there is just something about him that I can't quite put my finger on and explain."

I found myself staring at her, she looked over at me, then looked at me confused, shivering gently she wrapped her arms around her, I handed her my jacket.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned, I realized that I was always so scared and hung back the whole time, never being bold. Maybe it was time to take a hint from Jake's playbook, I wanted something.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He was looking at me in a way that was both making me uncomfortable and turning me on, when I looked at his brown eyes I saw nothing but desire.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well you know, because he had his cake and at it too, there is no reason that you shouldn't."

I gulped as he moved a bit forward in the chair.

Hangman and I were not an item, one couldn't really say that being a submissive was the same as being a girlfriend, Hangman had hurt me and I know that revenge isn't the best way to deal with things, I fucked wanted revenge.

"What...what do you have in mind?" I blushed, I didn't want to compare the two of them, but Rooster is quite attractive, and I always had a soft spot for boys with brown eyes, and looking in the firelight they looked like they were glowing.

We had made love before, and I have no idea why I am so shy now, I was familiar with his body.

"I want to make love to you by the firelight."

He stood up and pulled me from my chair into his lap, before I knew it his arms were around me, I leaned into him and he started kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.

"I shouldn't do this..."

"It's not like you are his girlfriend, and he clearly doesn't think of you as his only one...what is holding you back?"

"It's just."

Rooster put his hand around my throat, the movement was so dominant and unlike him, he kissed the back of my throat.

I knew this was wrong, because I was sad and hurt with what Hangman had done, and I was feeling rejected and cheap almost.

"That's it, I can feel the change in you, you want this, don't fight it."

"Hangman is going to kill you."

Rooster let out a chuckle against the back of my neck, making a shiver go up the back of my spine, I let out an involuntary moan at it.

"Maybe so, but I'm going to have you tonight, I'll make you forget him."

Fuck, I was going to let Rooster fuck me fireside.