Easy On You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I was shivering when I got into bed, not because I was cold, but because I was shy and a bit unnerved with anticipation of Hangman coming over later tonight.

We had gone to the mess hall after the drill, all of us, Rooster had oddly separated me from him on purpose, he didn't fight but he did smile at me from a distance.

I laid down, unsure of when he was going to come, before I knew it I had fallen asleep, when I felt someone put there hand under my back.

I let out a gasp and sat up breathing hard.

"Easy darling, easy its just me..."

I looked at saw Handman on sitting on my bed, he had just his boxers on, so he clearly came over, went in the back door and then came in and undressed.

Without any warning he pulled the duvet off of me, leaving me naked, I pulled my legs up but he stopped me, I watched as

"Curvy and soft, perfect..."

I blushed.

"I know I'm not as well built as some of the other female pilots, I don't go to the gym a lot."

Hangman's green eyes raised to look at me curiously.

"Not to sound like a sexist pig I don't want the women that I'm with to be as strong as I am, or to fragile, you are perfect, soft, plump, I won't have to be to gentile with you – not that I will hurt you, but I can be an...aggressive lover."

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes..."

"You can yell out your callsign if you want me to stop, otherwise..."

He got up off of the bed and took of his boxers, in a quick movements he moved his body and gently pushed me down on my back and maneuvered himself between my legs and put his weight on me.

His hand moved to the back of my head and he leaned down kissing me.

In this moment it was clear he was male, a powerful, and handsome male, you took a breath in and he kept kissing you, hell the way he smelled, cologne and sweat mixing making a very heady smell.

I let him kiss me for a while and I turned my head he growled a little.

"Amethyst."

He raised himself up on his arms.

"Sorry, what is wrong? What did I do? Did I hurt you?"

"I...I'm sorry I'm not ready." I sobbed gently.

"Fuck...I'm sorry, come here."

He sat up and moved farther up the bed, putting his back against the headboard he pulled me into his arms.

I put myself between his legs and leaned against his chest, he put his arms around me.

"I'm sorry Hangman, I can't do this, not when there is no feelings." I felt silent tears start to fall down my face, and looking up at his green eyes I felt something like shards of glass going through my veins, I couldn't read his reaction.

I gasped when he flipped me over onto my back, he was half on top of me looking down, leaning his head down he kissed the tears from my cheeks.

"There are feelings here."

"What kind of feelings?"

"I don't know how to explain them, I want to overpower and dominate you, I want you to let me be in control here. But my feelings for you are strong, and frightening, the feelings I have for you scare the shit out of me Amethyst."

You felt like your brain was kind of scrambled from what he said, and you now really didn't feel at ease.  

"You are just saying that to get into my pants." I teased, he shook his head, getting up off of me and getting off the bed I saw him put his boxers back on, I was worried that he was going to leave but he got back into the bed.

"Lay on your side...we are going to sleep, but will you let me hold you in my arms tonight?"

"Yeah..."

You did as he said, and let out a happy sigh when he pulled you into his arms.

"You are learning to obey me, that's good."

You closed your eyes, tiredness overcoming you.

You were not sure what time it was when you woke up, but you did, you felt his hot breath on the back of your neck, you stirred a little in his arms.

"Hangman, you awake?"

"Yes..."

"I...I want you to take me."

"Take...oh...shit, are you sure, sure?"

"Yes."

"Again your callsign is my cue to stop..."

Swiftly he got up, I found him moving my body.

"On all fours...that's a good girl."

You did as you were told, you gasped when he ran his hand across my ass, I moaned as I felt him mount me from behind.

"You ready baby, I'm going to go easy on you this time..."

"Yes...god..." I whimpered, he slowly ran his cock against my slit, teasing me, then in one fluid and easy motion he buried his cock in me, grabbing my hips and pulling me hard against him, i whimpered at the move, loving it.

"Okay I'm going to start moving, brace yourself, this isn't going to be gentile, you left me a bit high and dry, so now there is an edge to my need my love."

"Fuck..." I whimpered, pleasure going up your spine, arching my back he gently but firmly grabbed my hair.