Contact

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

When he parked the aircraft we did our final checklist, he got out first and when it was my turn he walked over and helped me down.

Turning I saw that Hangman was walking up to me.

"How was hanging out with your friends?" I kept my tone of voice light, hoping that I could head off the domination that I was about to receive.

I was also trying to mentally figure out why I got excited at the idea of stirring up trouble with Hangman. I was still sore, and the idea of him dominating me again – fuck what was wrong with me?

"It was fine, next time I want to take you to meet them...running drills?" He asked, the question was directed more at Rooster than me.

"Yes, the Vice Admiral said that we needed to run them."

"Even if I'm the one going on mission with her?" Hangman taunted.

I saw Hangman's jaw set into a firm line, it was then that I felt Rooster put his hand on my arm, the movement jarred me out of my train of thought that I turned sharply and looked at him.

"Do you want to come to the Hard Deck with me?"

"Sorry she is busy."

I saw Rooster turn on Hangman, his eyes narrowed.

"I was asking her Jake, not you."

"And I answered for her."

"It's not your choice to make." Rooster growled. I stepped between them to stop the fight and I looked up at Hangman, I did my best to keep my face neutral.

"It's okay Rooster, thanks for the invitation."

Rooster looked at me then up at Hangman, there was worry in his face that hurt my stomach.

"You don't have to obey him..."

I felt my heart flutter at the word 'obey' I felt Hangman put his hand on my lower back.

Yes, yes I did, I knew deep down I had submitted to him, I wanted him to have control, not, it was beyond that, I NEEDED him to have control of me.

"Do you want to go? Really?" Hangman's lips were against the back of my ear.

I turned and faced him.

"I would like to unwind. It was a stressful drill."

He nodded. "Alright, do you want to come to my house after? I will give you a code into my house and you can come over whenever, I will be waiting for you."

"I would like that."

"I'll text it to you." He looked over my head at Rooster, kissing the top of my head then nodding he turned and left, when he was out of earshot Rooster gently grabbed my upper arm and turned me to face him.

"What is going on with you two?"

I shook my head and stepped away from him.

"It's complicated, and yes I could use a drink."

We walked in somewhat comfortable silence to the locker room to get undressed, he stopped me before I walked into the other side where the girls were.

"Is he hurting you?"

I looked up at him shocked, the very idea of him doing me any real harm was absurd.

"No...he wouldn't." I defended; Rooster looked like he didn't believe me, but he nodded and seemed to drop it.

"If anything happens, if you need a safe place, my home is always open to you...understand."

I nodded, he put his finger under my chin, a dominant move that was unlike him.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." He let me go and turned away.

{4 Hours Later}

I drove up to his house, I had only had one beer, and listened to Rooster play the piano, but I wanted to see Hangman.

I saw a car in the driveway that I didn't recognize, slowly I moved to the front door, and quietly put in the code, when I opened the door I heard something in the kitchen, giggling.

I tip toed into the room, I felt deep tremors in my chest.

I let out a gasp, I saw Cora...Sparrow, her lips pressed up against Hangman's in a very passionate kiss, after a moment I couldn't help it, I made a sound that was a mix between a squeak and a yelp.

Hangman gently pushed her off of him and looked at me, his eyes wide and scared.

"Amethyst...Stella...this is not..."

I turned and ran, ran as fast as I could to my car, I was already pulling out of the driveway – not even aware that I had started the car – when Hangman made it to the front door, I drove off.

I was to stunned to cry, I wasn't even aware of where I was going, before I knew it, I was pulling down the street to where Rooster lived.

I pulled over to the side of the road, as I lost control and started sobbing. Hangman and I were not exclusive at least he hadn't said we were, not really, but seeing that, it tore through me, there was a knock at my window I looked up to see a worried looking Rooster, he was in running clothes, clearly going for a nighttime run.

He opened the door and kneeled down.

"Shit, what are you doing here?" I got out of the car and wrapped my arms around his neck, needing human contact.