Falling

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I knew that I didn't look that good, who would after taking a bullet, but she seemed completely oblivious to the situation.

I wanted nothing more than to stand up and punch her, but that wasn't really lady like and I knew that I wasn't in any condition to do that.

"Yeah, I'm so happy you came back, I didn't get chance to ask for your number last time."

It was then that I felt Hangman grab onto my hand that was on the table.

"I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have given it to you."

The look this waitress gave me, was seething, she looked me up and down clearly not at all impressed by me, I looked up at Hangman's beautiful green eyes.

He leaned forward and kissed my hand.

"Thank you always, you seem like a wonderful girl."

She turned red in the face.

"I'll get your food."

"Thank you." He smiled at her, I watched as she sauntered away, after a moment Hangman reached out and tapped at my cheek, making me look over at him.

"You alright."

"Yeah, just still a bit delicate."

"You are so beautiful."

I blushed and looked away, after a moment he cleared his throat.

"Can I ask you something personal."

I wanted to laugh, this boy had fucked me every way possible, what else did he want to know.

"I might answer." I teased back, earning his cocky smile.

"I pulled your records."

I reached over and took a sip of water, more over to stop my reaction to him saying that, it wasn't unusual – he had the clearance to do that, but I was a bit disturbed that he did that.

He didn't say anything more for a while.

"And..." I prompted.

"There is a huge part of your file that is deeply classified...why?"

I figured this was what he was going to be asking about.

"You know I can't tell you."

"You can give me a hint at least."

"You know that I was very close to Kazansky, that lead to some missions that he trusted me on."

"A girl of mystery, I like that."

He started to lean forward to kiss me, but then the waitress brough our food, she smile but I could tell that it was faked, Hangman still gave her a nice smile and forgiving look.

I instantly started digging in, he smiled and started eating.

"It's good to see you eat, I have been worried about that." He started eating as well, we stopped talking and focused on food, as I saw him eat I realized that maybe he had been stressed and stopped eating, the thought melted my heart.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

{8 Hours Later}

"She should be fine, she should be resting for the next few days, normally I would have to report a gun shot wound to the police, but I was able to pull her military file." He joked.

"I'm glad doctor, thank you."

I walked him to the door, then I walked out of the sliding back door, she was looking out at the ocean, she was wrapped in a blanket.

"Come to bed."

She turned and faced me, snuggling forward, I wrapped my arms around her, she looked up at me and then I leaned down and started to kiss her.

The kiss started out very easy and almost chaste, then after a moment she started to turn up the heat on the kiss, I moaned into her mouth.

She suddenly slowly dropped to her knees, dropping the blanket and started fiddling with my belt.

I looked around, we were quite a bit set back on the deck and high up, as well as in a private area.

"Shit baby, you should be resting."

"Is that what you want Daddy?" I looked down at her as she looked up at me, perfectly submissive.

"No...but I am in charge, until the dark circles under your eyes are a bit less, you will not be allowed to touch me, do you understand baby?"

She nodded, I helped her up, amazed that I was turning down what would clearly turn into a blow job, but my health was more important at this moment.

Shit, I was falling more and more deeply for her.