Slipped

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

It was hard not to be bothered by what I was hearing. I liked to hope that she was doing this just to drive a knife into my heart.

When we made love it was very kind and gentle, she hadn't even shown that much passion with me.

And that was something that cut way deeper than I thought, I felt defeated almost, when we made love when we though he was dead – did she actually love me? I sure seemed like she did.

I mean we have a beautiful baby girl together, she is the light of my life, and in many ways I didn't want us to be a broken family – if he got he pregnant...fuck.

Shaking my head, I realized I had both a headache and an upset stomach, I decided that I needed to get away, I started the engine and moved far enough away I couldn't hear her cries of pleasure.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"I love how you respond to how I touch you, I missed this, I missed you." He leaned down and licked up the side of my neck.

That comment, innocent enough as it was - made me think of and remember that he had been missing, and that he was with someone else I burst into tears, emotional pain ripping though my heat so unexpectedly – that it took my breath away.

Having his this close to me, this raw and primal, when I thought he was gone I never imagined I would be under him, touching him, making love to him again.

He stopped, moving my hips so he was still in me but put pressure off my body.

"Talk to me babe, you need to be good and use your words."

"I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for, am I hurting you?"

"Not at all, it's just." I looked up and met his eyes, behind the serious and stoic expression was love and compassion.

"Keep going, I just get emotional sometimes."

I watched as he had a very thoughtful expression, grabbing onto my hips he shifted and in one fluid movement he adjusted us and suddenly I was on top of him.

My sudden emotions of sadness and overwhelming realization of my life stopped and was overtaken by the realization that I was very much exposed – at least with him on top of me I was somewhat covered.

He leaned back and put his hands behind his head.

"Well, why do I have to do all the work, ride me." I smiled at him, happy to please him, and that became my focus.

{Hours Later}

I woke up and it was pitch black, the gentile rocking of the boat was the only thing that tethered me back to reality.

I sat up, and instantly covered my mouth before I let out a loud gasp, right along side our boat was Rooster, and he was looking over his neck, he was only five feet from me.

"What are you doing?"

It was at this complete and utter crazy moment I realized I was as naked as a jay bird. I stood up to and while reaching down to grab a towel I lost my footing.

I let out a screen as I fell, I saw Hangman startle away and Rooster did a big lunge towards me, but things kid of went blank when I felt my head hit something. 

Master ♡-- Jake Seresin 'Hangman' x Dark Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें