How Good

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Stella's Point of View ---

It always startled me just how much pleasure I got from being with Hangman, I swear this man could breath on me and it would get turned on – and that isn't an exaggeration.

"I have never done it out in the open like this."

"We are out in the middle of the ocean, no one is going to see this."

I ran my hands up and down his arms – feeling the muscles strain as he moved them. I found myself suddenly transfixed at how strong he was – the curve of his muscle.

After a moment I realized that he hadn't really moved, I glanced up at him, the moment our eyes met he gave me a wide smile.

"Do you like what you see?"

Blushing at his teasing I looked away and hid my face against his arm.

"It's okay, I am all yours..." as he said this he slowly moved himself between my legs – letting out a sigh I spread them so he could get access to my, after a long heartbeat of a moment I moaned loudly as he slowly sunk his cock in me, truthfully I was a bit sore with all the times he had taken me- but I was not sore enough to stop, my body practically ached for his touch.

He kept his cock in me - but pulled himself up by his arms, so his upper body was off of mine, slowly he started grinding his hips against me, I could tell by the movements that he was using his core muscles and I watched fascinated as his stomach flexed a little.

"You can touch me you know... if you want to explore me a bit." His tone of voice was so playful that I let out a very feminine giggle.

With both of my hand I started to run my hand across his stomach as he moved against me, I saw his muscles move and strain, fuck he was so male.

I got lost in touching him, admiring what was mine - when he slowly bore his weight down on me and captured my lips in a kiss, I wrapped my arms around him kissing him back.

He broke the kiss and hugged me, burying his face in my shoulder as he kept on moving inside me.

Letting my mind wander a bit I had a moment of panic when I remembered that Rooster was nearby. I was completely staggered as to why I was worried about what Rooster thought about what I was doing with the man that I loved.

Anger filled me, I was half aware that it was misplaced anger, but it was anger none the less, I let out a loud moan, a VERY loud and vocal sound.

"Baby..." Hangman's voice was shocked at my outburst.

"Sorry..."

"No it's okay, no one can hear us, letting Daddy know how good he is making you feel."

He grinded his hips a bit harder into me and I moaned loudly again, and that made him start to go at me harder – more forceful, I let myself surrender to him, if Rooster was going to spy on me – then I was going to give him one hell of a show.