Unlocked

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I was up in the air looking down, now this was flying, the wind in my face, low altitude, it was so different from being inside a fighter.

"You doing alright back there?"

He asked over his shoulder, we had gone to breakfast, I had eaten like normal, and we talked about personal thing, I was amazed, why he always seemed so cock, at the bar, during taring.

When we were alone, he dropped his guard and he smiled more, I spilled some egg on my chin and he leaned forward and wiped it off with his finger, it was such a simple but endearing action.

"The view is amazing." I yelled back; we could hear one another but the open cockpit of the bi plane made things a bit loud.

After a while he took us back down and landed, when I got out of the plane, I helped him wheel it back into the hangar, we walked out of it, he asked if I wanted to go for a walk and I said I did, the seat in that plane was a bit cramped and my legs hurt.

We were well down the road when I cleared my throat, knowing we needed to have a talk.

"Hangman, you need to know that I'm definitely going to be the one they pick to deliver the bomb."

"I'm not saying you are awful, but how are you so sure they are going to pick you?"

I looked up at him, his green eyes were curious.

"Because I helped design the weapon."

His eyes widened at hearing that; I shook my head at his expression.

"I'm a weapons specialist, it's not that shocking." He said nothing.

"You are the best pilot, and I want us both to deliver this, what can I do to help you trust in the air?"

He stepped in front of me and put his arms around my waist, leaning us against a fence, some horses slowly started making there way over to us.

"I'm sorry, I know I can be an asshole, look I will try and do better."

"That's all I ask..."

We looked at one another for what felt like forever, when he broke the eye contract and took my hand, pulling me away from the fence.

"Let's go to lunch."

I looked over and saw the horse come to the fence.

"Hey hold up..." I pulled my hand from him and walked over to the fence and reaching out I pet the horse, he slowly walked up beside me and reached out petting the horse on the other side.

After a moment I turned and looked at him, he was staring at me, I quickly read his expression, it made me look to the side and blush. He was looking at me with a soft intensity that seemed out of place from how well I knew him, I did my best not to look at him again, the intensity of his look was making me bashful.

{The Next Day}

"Hey Chase wait up for a second?" I looked over my shoulder, then back at Hangman, he continued to the plane as I held back to talk to Rooster.

"Hey..." I greeted.

"Is everything alright, I heard you spent yesterday with Jake..."

I gave him a rueful smile. "He didn't hold me hostage, I decided to go with him."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to... stop worrying Bradley." I teased patting his upper arm and running to catch up to Hangman, he helped me get into the back first then got himself into his seat.

"Hangman, can you turn and drop a little bit lower, I want to see if that angle will work."

I could feel him hesitate, but after a moment he moved into position, quickly I lined up with the target, and shot, it landed just a few feet from the target, it was the closet anyone had gotten, but because it was top heavy, I didn't hit.

"FUCK." I growled.

"Woah, language little one." Hangman muttered.

"Little one? Did I hear that right?" Rooster asked over shared com, but we ignored him.

"Go around and try again... can you invert the plane put hold it on its side."

"You want me to come in that hot? That's insane."

"Yeah I know how crazy it sounds, please trust me Hangman...I know you can hold it, if anyone could it's you."

He flew around and we were cleared to go again, when we were close he did what I asked perfectly, rolling to the side and holding it, I lined up my target and when we were just a little bit out I fired it.

"DIRECT HIT." Rooster yelled over the shared coms.

I leaned my head back with a sigh, thinking that is how we are going to be able to deliver with payload, we were called back to base. While flying I heard him do something that we were not normally allowed to do – he turned off all shared communication and had just us talking – I also herd him pop the circuit braker to the voice recorder.

"That was well done."

"Thank you for listening and trusting me."

"Can I come to your bed tonight?" I paused for a moment thinking that request over.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea."

"Oh I know it's not a good idea – it's a fucking bad idea, but I think you want it just as much as I do."

"Fuck Hangman."

"Well?"

"Okay, when I go home tonight I'll leave the back door unlocked, you can let yourself in whenever."

"Please be naked in bed, and you are such a good girl, you are safe with me remember that."

With that he turned back on everything and reengaged the circuit braker.

"Sorry about that, we had a bit of communication trouble." He explained as we flew in.