Ring

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He leaned back against the desk after he came, I wiped my mouth gently with the back of my hand, and smirked at him.

I just found out that I loved how his body responded to me giving him a blow job – yeah, I was going to do that again – soon.

He licked his lips and his head tilted back and he looked at the ceiling and closed his heath - he was breathing hard and he was still trying to catch his breath.

"Fucking hell...baby...that...fuck." He stammered.

"Watch your language, someone could hear." I teased letting out a playful giggle.

He seemed to catch his breath and walk forward, I stood up.

"We need to get supplies, I'm excited to get out on the water."

He looked so confused, and I just smiled at him.

"You, I ...baby, lay down - I need to reciprocate, that was amazing."

"Love isn't quid pro quo, you looked tense, and I wanted you to relax, get yourself together and lets go into town."

"Right...yeah..." I watched as he did his pants back up and started to seem to straighten out his outfit – he was still breathing hard; I saw his hands shake and I was feeling a bit cocky making him like that.

"Okay, let's go."

He put his hand on my back leading me out of the room, I was missing Aurora but I felt like we both really needed this.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

Just when I thought I had gotten a handle on how amazing she is - she does something that just blows my mind... with Davina she always talked about what I could give her in a marriage, she wanted me to support her - I wasn't sure if it was a cultural thing but Davina never touched me, never cared really about my pleasure.

But how Stella just touched me, I realized that she was perfect for me, so loving and giving, and that giggle, it was a sound that I knew I didn't want to go longer than a few days and not heart.

We were walking down the boardwalk to the car, I looked down at her hand, and I kept on looking at it, after a moment she pulled me to the side.

"You almost ran into that pole...are you okay?" She asked worried, I looked up at her eyes, smiling.

"You know that finger would look better if there was a ring on it."

"Hangman..."

"I know this isn't romantic, but I really don't want to go another moment without having a ring on this finger."

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{Later that Night}

I sat down in my hotel room, I was exhausted trying to find them, it was like they were missing, I put my arm over my eyes and let out a sigh.

I used my connections to the Navy in the area to find out that they had landed here, and they had gone to a food mart and bought food – I tracked Hangman's card charges.

But there was no sign that they were in a hotel.

I pulled up Stella's social media, the only posted a picture of our daughter last week the last times that I had checked it, I sat up when saw a new post.

My heart dropped to the floor when I saw it was a picture of her holding her hand out with a ring, I could see beyond her water and the front of what looked like a boat.

In that moment I realized that she was engaged...and on a boat, that was why I couldn't find her. Shit. Seriously, she said yes to him? I needed to find her and tell her how I felt, but realizing that they are now on the water.