0500

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I was actually doing a walk around of my plane, I didn't hear anyone come into the flight hangar and I didn't thing that Hangman would be back sooner than tonight.

I was humming to myself and turned around, not expecting to see anyone.

When I looked up I let out an embarrassingly loud scream at seeing Hangman standing there, arms across his chest and he was looking at me with a bemused expression – thank fucking god this hangar is sound proof.

"Hi Baby... did you miss me?" He taunted, looking me up and down, desire in his eyes.

He was wearing civilian clothes, you looked and saw that he had gotten his hair cut, it was a little bit shorter than it was when he left, my eyes dipped and I saw his shirt was open slightly.

"Yes I missed you, I missed you last night..." I blushed looking away.

"Was the bed cold?" I nodded, now more curious I walked forward and reached out, he had a necklace on, there was a simple twine cord and it was wrapped around a rock, looking closely I saw that it was an uncut pure Amethyst.

"Do you like that? I had it shipped the other day."

"I love it, are you wearing it for me."

He reached forward to my neck and gently pulled out my necklace.

"Yet it is, fuck you are such a good girl for wearing this the whole time. Who do you belong to?"

"You, Daddy." I looked up at him, he was acting very soft and kind at the moment.

"What happened? Are you alight?"

"I can't tell you, just know that I am happy to be here with you..."

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me into a dominant kiss, I kissed him for a long moment, enjoying having his lips on mine before pushing him back.

"Someone could see."

"I really don't care anymore, I'm sure most have figured it out, I want people to know who you belong to."

I watched as he looked over my head.

"Captain?"

"Hello Jake, hope I am not interrupting anything."

I closed my eyes at hearing Maverick talk, his voice was equally teasing.

"I need to borrow her, Vice Admiral said you should get some sleep, we are going to run drills at 0500, and you will be flying a single seater aircraft."

"Yes Sir."

I walked past Maverick and out the door, I was more than a little annoyed that I was being taken away from him, I'm human and I wanted him, seeing that necklace, knowing he was wearing it for me, anyone could see it and most likely make the connection.

Maverick led me to an office area, I looked up at him and he was smirking, I shook my head at him.

"Plans have changed, Beau is getting a bit, creative on this, you will be flying but Rooster and Hangman are not going to know it's you, at least not right away."

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

{The Next Morning at 0500}

I was more than a little bit annoyed; they had taken her away from and I hadn't seen her for hours, I knew after the drills this morning I would be able to have her for most of the afternoon.

"Were you told anything about our objectives during this training run?" Rooster asked, we were flying high and were in a holding pattern.

"No idea."

"Morning gentlemen, I hope you are awake this morning." Maverick's voice was over the mic, he sounded way to happy.

"Yes sir." Both Rooster and I said in unison.

"Alright your main objective is to hit a new target that is on your satellite navigation, you are to go one at a time, only we are going to be having a bandit after you, if they shot you down, you lose."

"Sounds easy enough – who is our bandit?" I replied laughing, this would be easy.

"You will find out after the mission, Rooster, you are up first."

"On it..." He banked and made his way towards the target.

I looked around for the other person, that was when someone came just from my blind spot flying past me, at a high rate of speed, making my aircraft flip to the side.

"Holy shit..."