Back to Fightertown

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"You know that I fought to have you NOT fly this run, but both the vice admiral and Mav really said you should be involved."

I let out a sigh and looked away, the moment that he said that I knew that he was telling the truth.

"No they have a point, it's just more than a little bit annoying."

"You were with Hangman?" There was something in his voice that I couldn't quite place, something that made me double take.

"Yes."

I was still looking at the side of him, mostly looking at the aircraft missiles – one of my design was there – it was a beautiful and deadly weapon, when I felt his hand gently touch – just a ghost of a touch my shoulder, where the gunshot wound was.

He didn't hurt me per say, not by a long shot but I was started by the bold move that I gasped and moved back. That was a lethally stupid move, if Hangman had caught him doing that, he might rough him up.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry."

I realized it would be so much easier to get along with him if he wasn't so hell bent on getting in the way of Hangman and I, plus he was being affectionate – odd considering the context of what was going on in the moment.

I looked over at the other side of the aircraft carrier because I saw someone in my peripheral vision, and it sent warning signs to my brain, I saw Sparrow standing there, after a moment I realized it was odd that she was on the flight deck – she wasn't going on this bombing run, she had no reason to be here.

I clearly gave her a curious look, she seemed to get worried, and I watched as she walked away, I followed her with my eyes.

"We should get ready; I am anxious about this." I walked past him and started to go up the latter, I moved to quickly and it hurt more than I was willing to show.

I got into the cockpit, leaning back I put on my restraints, I leaned back and took a deep breath, looking up at the cloudy sky.

I was somewhat aware of Rooster getting in the front, after a moment I saw someone come up to help make sure I was in my seat and double check, I looked over shocked to see Mav right by me.

I'm sure my face clearly showed my shock, he looked at me but didn't react much.

"Are you feeling alright?"

I gave him small smile.

"If I pass out forgive me." I deadpanned; it was a legit worry of mine.

"I know, that is why you are flying with Rooster, he is going to be gentle with you. If things go sideways, he will get you back unharmed."

He reached out and adjusted my helmet.

That was something that I would never say out loud, Hangman was objectively the better pilot but he was aggressive, I have a feeling that I would pass out for sure if he was flying.

I missed him, I hoped I would be able to return soon.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was moving back and forth on the floor, so much I was worried that I would wear a hole in the floor.

I blocked Sparrow from my contacts for now, I wasn't sure if she was just trying to star trouble, it fucking looked they were getting cozy.

I hated just waiting for her to come back, not that I would ever say anything to anyone but I was terrified of her picking Rooster over me.

Why the fuck was she letting her touch him?

I couldn't hand it, I was heading back to Fightertown, to wait for her there, so I can see right as she returns.