Protect

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"This is so humiliating." I muttered doing my best not to cry, because the way he was taking me out in the open like this, I kind of felt like he was marking his territory in a way.

"Do you want me to stop my love?"

"No..."

"Do you like what I am doing to you, am I a better lover than Rooster?"

"Yes Jake, you are better...so much better." I was more than a little shocked that he was this insecure about Rooster, and I was telling the truth. Rooster was gentile and loving, and it seems my body craves a rough touch, something that only a man like Hangman could provide.

"You know, you are being a bad girl with how you are addressing me." He sharply thrust his hips at an angle, making me whine because of the force of it, again letting me know who was in charge.

At that moment I realized he was showing mercy, not fucking me as hard as he could.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I'll address you better."

He kept on going, after a moment he reached down and with his thumb he started rubbing my clit gently with the pad, making pleasure run through me, I squirmed against him making him let out a moan of his own at my movements.

"Who owns this body?"

"You do."

"Are you Daddy's good little girl...are you ready for me to cum?"

"Yes please."

"Why so eager?"

"I'm so exposed, and I'm tired..."

"Well I am not done..."

With that he pulled out his cock and I heard his cock leave my dripping wet core, he gently flipped me over onto my stomach on his car.

I put my arms up and leaned against him, he spread my legs and before I could even miss having his warm cock in me I felt him push over the edge with a ferial growl.

He grabbed onto my hips and pulled me back, I arched my back as he contented to ride me, my hips slightly bruising against the edge of his car.

His orgasm came quickly and I found myself crying out in pleasure as I felt him reach his climax. His cum was hot and sticky, dripping down my legs as he pulled out.

He was alarmingly strong as he wrapped the blanket around me, and carried me back to the driver side door and put me in the car with care.

"You are such a good girl...daddy's good girl. Fuck." He muttered gently putting my seat belt on.

When he got back into the car he shut the door and turned to me.

"You know you are more than just a fuck toy to me right?"

"Uh, yeah." I had no idea how respond to that. He nodded his head.

"Good, let's get you home, a bath and I will pamper you a little...wait."

He pulled out the necklace and offered it to me, I let him put it on me, it felt cool and at home against my skin.

{2 Days Later}

We were getting ready on the runway; we were going to be running a few more drills before going in for the night. I reached in and played with the necklace that he gave me.

"Are you strapped in?"

"So what drills are we running today."

"Bradshaw is going ahead of you, you are going to run the bomb again, only this time, Rooster had one goal, to shoot you down." The Vice Admiral explained.

I was a bit shocked at that, I leaned back as Hangman got us airborne, I was startled when I saw Rooster fly up beside us, he gave a hand signal to Hangman, and I listened as he turned onto private coms.

"Is there something I can help you with Bradley." His voice was sarcastic.

"Yeah, let's see if you can protect her body better than you did her heart by cheating on her."

"ROOSTER." I yelled.

"Bring it asshole..." Hangman took the bait and banked right throwing me to the side a little.