Go After Her

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, as well as ancient curses and human sacrifice. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and injury caused by someone - so trigger warning for that.

---Stella's Point of View ---

I looked out the window at the ocean as we flew by, I got lost in my own thoughts about Rooster and Davina, the things going through my head I was starting to feel somewhat airsick, or just sick.

"Amethyst? You okay, you seem lost in thought?" I felt a gentile hand on my shoulder and it raise up to my neck, the back of his knuckle against my cheek.

"Yeah, just a bit airsick."

He flagged down a stewardess and asked if we could get some sprite or something, she nodded and walked to the front galley.

"Do you normally get airsick, you're a pilot so I am thinking that it is unusual." He pointed out, he had a point, I wasn't about to tell him that sometimes when I was his back seater, I felt like throwing up.

I thanked the stewardess when she brough me a drink, opened it an took a sip.

"Distract me, was it hard, being away from me for all that time?"

I could tell that the question threw him off a little bit, he leaned back into this chair and seemed to be really thinking about his answer.

"I missed you every second, and I hated the idea that you were growing a baby and I wasn't there to help you through it."

"The baby might not have been yours at the time; I mean she did turn out to be Roosters after all."

He looked at his, his green eyes somewhat sad and melancholy, he took my hands.

"I told you before we left and what I says still stand, even if it was Roosters, I wanted to stay with you, and I already adore Aurora."

I took another sip of the drink, my stomach was starting to settle down, thank god for that, I realized that I just had frazzled my own nerves at the moment.

"Before we land, I want to know what you plan on doing if that baby is yours, we need to get things out in the open so we can just focus on us."

He nodded. "That is a fair point, okay I told her that I didn't want to be with her, that if the baby was mine I would fulfill the obligation to the baby but not to her."

He looked to the side; I could tell that he was holding something back.

"Jake."

He turned his green eyes on me.

"If she abandons the baby, and it is mine, I'm going to take him in, I know its messy and you wouldn't have to take care of the baby with me."

I put my finger up to his lips to shush him, when he was quiet, I moved my hand and cupped his cheek.

"You are willing to love Aurora, if this baby is yours, I will be willing to take care of it."

A wide smile spread across his face, a smile, a real one, not the cocking one that he often had, made him so much hotter (if that was even possible).

He leaned forward and kissed me. "I love you, so fucking much, you are my beautiful Amethyst."

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I put Aurora down for a nap, my heart was broken letting her leave with him, Maverick came over and we were having dinner – he often wanted to see my daughter, acting like a grandfather.

"You shouldn't just let her go like that."

I turned to face him after kissing my daughter's tiny forehead. "It wasn't like I had any choice, Maverick."

"Penny and I would love to watch her for a few days, take her to the beach and all."

My eyes widened at him, I hadn't ever considered that, was he implying that I should leave?

"If I were you, I would go after her."