Punish Him

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was flying back to the aircraft carrier, in just three days I would be reunited with Stella, I missed her.

I wanted to get after who hurt her, and I knew I was the best fighter pilot to do it, but I knew leaving her might have been a bad decision.

I had been calling the nurse on base, she updated me on her, but she wasn't answering her cell phone, I figured she was simply mad at me, not that I blame her.

I asked for some time off, The Vice Admiral said he understood and inquired if I would be looking after Stella, because they still wanted her on standby to do the bomb run.

I wanted nothing more than to hold my beautiful Amethyst.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I woke up startled, I had a bad dream but I couldn't remember it, crying out when I moved to quickly and pain seared across my whole body.

"Woah...hey, hey, easy babe, easy." Rooster sat up, he had fallen asleep in the armchair by the bed, and we was wide away when I cried.

"I'm sorry." He helped lay me down, leaning down he kissed my throat.

"Don't apologize..."

He leaned down he buried his head in my throat taking a deep breath.

"How do you always smell so good." He moaned, going just lower than the last spot he started kissing, I whimpered but for reasons that I can't even begin to understand – actually the reason is I still felt abandoned.

My 'boyfriend' should be the one that is comforting me right at this moment, but he isn't the one that is.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

He started working on another love bite, I realized that Hangman never did this to me – and what is worse is the slight pain of the love bite turned me on – was that strange? To get turned on by slight pain?

"Bradley..." I used his name and not his call sight, he bite down on my neck at that.

"He's going to punish us both for this."

"I'm not scare of him, I never have been, I can keep you from him."

"I'm his, I'm sorry."

He stopped with the love bite.

"Then why are you letting me do this to you?"

"Fuck I don't know." I moaned, when I pushed him off of me

{Three Days Later}

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I walked into the private area of the base, she was transported there to keep on resting, I got permission to take her off base, I found us a nice place in Utah to rest for the next two weeks.

My heart melted as I saw her asleep in the bed.

When I got closer I looked down at her, she was wearing my necklace, when I looked closely at her neck I saw something that made me do a double take.

Narrowing my eyes, two large love bites were on her neck, I took a few deep breaths then moved my hand to the back of her head, tangling my hand in her hair and slight pulling.

She whimpered and her eyes opened, she looks confused then clarity filled her eyes.

"Hangm..."

I pulled again on her hair, she let out a small cry, but she stopped talking.

"Who marked you like this?"

"I'm sorry."

"I didn't ask for an apology, I asked who did this to you?"

She looked away, a tear starting to fall down her cheek, I kissed it, I simply waited for a while. I looked over at the bedside trash can, I saw a beer in there, a Bud Light, the one that Rooster drinks. Of course, it was fucking him.

"Rooster? Really?"

"You left me." She sobbed.

"No excuse... I'm not going to punish you, but I am going to deal with him and then come back to deal with you..."

I let go of her hair and stood up, about to go hunting for Rooster.

"Please don't, it was my choice to let him do it."

"That reaction tells me it will hurt you more if I hurt him...when I am done then I decide what the fuck to do with you. If you move from this bed I will hunt you down. Understand?"

"Yes?"

"Try again." I barked.

"Yes Daddy."

She looked away, I had to get away from her, not that I really thought I would hurt her, but I didn't want to chance it, before I left it felt like i couldn't breathe, I loved her, she knows that, and I thought that she loved me to, my heart was breaking.