Distance

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I did as Hangman bid – stripping down and laying in the bed, stretching a little, my muscles were sore and I had a lot of tension in my neck and back.

After what felt like a long while and a long ride the boat stopped, I heard the engine shut off, and after a moment Hangman was coming back into the room.

"Hey babe."

"Hi..."

He stood there and simply looked at me, a small smile playing across his face and he licked his lips.

"What are you looking at?" I shyly asked after a moment, his gaze was so intense.

"You, you are so beautiful, and not just because you are naked – I feel like I have missed so much, missing Auroras birth." He looked down biting his lip a little bit. "Seeing you heavily pregnant."

His tone of voice shocked me, because there was nothing but honesty in it.

"Seeing me heavily...do you like the idea of that?"

I could tell in the dim light that he was in fact blushing, something I had never seen him do before – honestly I found it intriguing and attractive.

"Yes, I like the idea of you being heavily pregnant, I can't wait until I can see you with my baby growing inside you."

I allowed my eyes to wander over his body and I saw that he was wearing the necklace, the purple of the amethyst was glistening in the slight light in the room.

"You still wear that?"

He looked down and touched it gently.

"I never took it off when I was out of the country, it was a reminder of who I belonged to, what I was missing."

"I hate that you left me."

"I know baby – trust me I hated it as well, I had to serve my country, are you saying that you wouldn't have done the same? If you were asked to do what we were trained to do?"

It was an unfair and a loaded question – a very loaded question that hit me somewhere deep in my heart – the part of me that was in the military, the fighter pilot.

I realized that I had to be honest with the question. "You're right, we are cut from the same cloth - I would have done it in a heartbeat – I am a soldier same as you." I sighed gently.

He smiled and held out his hand – I took it and he pulled me to my feet.

"What are we doing?"

"Going up top deck."

With a little bit of hesitation, I followed him out into the night air – he had the lights on under the hull of the ship – illuminating the water. It cast an eerie glow.

He led me to the front of the boat, where a couch type thing was set up – I sat down.

"I'm not sure how I feel about being here naked outside." It was odd, I had never been naked outside like this before.

He looked around with a smirk, overdoing it so I would clearly notice it.

"No one is watching..." His voice was playful and held such assurance that I felt myself relax. My neck throbbed painfully, and I absently started rubbing it.

"Do you hurt?"

"A little."

He sat down behind me and moved my hair gently to one side and started to rub your shoulders. I hummed gently in appreciation.

He started to work my muscles hard, I opened my eyes and looked out into the darkness, seeing Roosters boat just barely at the edge of visibility, I saw him on deck. I let out a moan at seeing him.

How the hell did Hangman not notice him.

'Because he is focused on you.' My brain taunted, it was the simplest explanation.

Hangman moved me under him, and crawled up ontop of me, kissing me, I was modified that Rooster was watching this – but with his touch I was way to turned on to care.