It Could Be Yours

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I felt my heart start to hurt as I walked down the hall to where she was, I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

I looked up and saw Rooster standing leaning against the wall, he looked over at me, and I saw the hurt on his face, shit I bet he looked as awful as I did.

I walked up to him, he gave me such a guilt ridden and scared look that I felt my heart soften at him.

"I...I'm so sorry Jake..."

I put my hand on the back of his neck, making him look at me directly in my eyes, his brown ones holding the hurt.

In that moment I realized something, he loved her, he deeply loved her, and this was hurting him as well.

"It's okay, they shouldn't have made her go on that run, they shouldn't have made her go on that bomb run."

"No, I was the one that pulled to many G's..."

"Stop it Bradley, did they tell you that was for sure the reasons that she got worse."

"No."

"Okay so don't blame yourself for this, I don't blame you."

I hadn't realized that someone was standing right by us until they cleared their throat, we both looked over to see a doctor standing there, he was holding what looked like a clipboard.

"Are you Jake Seresin...uh sorry Lieutenant Jake Sersin?"

"Yes, that's me." I stepped forward to him.

"You are one of her emergency contacts... so you will be able to go in to see her for now."

I was so happy when he said that I didn't know she had put me on her military contact but I was honored.

"Well she is stable, we will try and pull her from the induced coma in a few days."

Rooster and I exchanged looks, clearly, he hadn't know that it was induced.

"Okay, good, but why was she put into an induced coma exactly?"

"With her injuries we were worried about her losing the baby, so if she is relaxed she can heal a little and wont be in danger of losing it."

I felt my brain short circuit a few times.

"Baby, she's pregnant?"

He gave me an expression that I couldn't read, I looked down at his chart, pulling back quite a few pages.

"She's really early on, only about four week's or so."

I felt myself start to get dizzy and my stomach started to get upset, before I knew it Rooster had put his arm around my waist and helped me sit down in a chair.

"I take it you didn't know..."

"Uh...I'm thinking yes." Rooster answered, I couldn't say anything.

"She is in room five, please wear gloves and a facemask when you enter, if you want to see her."

"Thank you..."

I let out a sigh and leaned back against the chair looking over at Rooster.

"You didn't know?" I shook my head, finally my thoughts were coming in clearer, I was taking a deep breath trying to get my heart rate to stop going that hard.

"No...Rooster, did you cum in her when you fucked her?"

"Jesus Christ Hangman, why are you asking?"

"Did you use protection?"

He stood up and crossed his arms like he always did, he had the good grace to look a bit embarrassed.

"Not, always."

"She's only about four weeks or so..." I muttered, our eyes met and I swallowed looking down and shaking my head, I was quiet for a while, he let out a low whistle.

"Fuck...it could be mine." He muttered softly, I looked up at him and let out a scoff.

"Yeah it could be yours..."

"Or it could be yours Jake, we simply don't know..."

I let out a sigh and stood up, I walked past Rooster and down the hall, when I got to the room I felt my breath hitch in horror, she looked so injured, pale.

"Fuck baby...my beautiful Amethyst..." I sobbed, I walked up and kissed her forehead, I looked down and gently put my hand on her lower stomach.

"Fuck...what are we going to do, you need to wake up babe, we have things to talk about, I need you here with me."