Tiny

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships. Trigger warning for gun use and threat of murder.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was about to chase her right out the door, when Sparrow grabbed onto my arm pulling me, when I pulled myself from her grasp and made my way to the driveway Amethyst was gone.

I had a feeling that she would go right to Rooster.

"Why do you care if she saw us, we were doing nothing wrong."

I put head in my hands and then rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah I was doing something very wrong..." I muttered.

Sparrow had come over unannounced and I was already two beer's in, we got to drinking, and she is very attractive, I'm not blaming her – because I was the one that was allowing her to seduce me.

I didn't think one kiss would hurt anything, then she walked in.

I am such an asshole, a big one, I knew that I had to go after her.

"Are you saying being with me is wrong?" She whined, I turned and looked at her, feeling like an asshole but also not really because she knew that I liked Amethyst and she was going after me anyway, so I didn't feel to bad because she wasn't completely innocent in this.

"Don't take this as an insult, you are great and all but she is the one that I want to be serious about, not you, I shouldn't have been having fun with you..."

She let out a gasp and before I knew it she had slapped me hard, I didn't react because deep down I knew that I deserved that.

"You shouldn't be with someone like her, so, vanilla."

I did my best not to laugh out loud, she wasn't vanilla, but because I was mad and upset I wanted to antagonize Sparrow.

"I happen to like Vanilla, you should go...I have to go after her."

She stomped and walked to get her purse, then went to the door, before she left she turned to face me.

"She might not want you after this..."

I closed my eyes as she slammed the door shut, when I heard her car leave I grabbed my own car keys and ran out to my car to go to Roosters first to see if she was there, then I would drag her back to my house if I had to.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Fuck..." Rooster pulled me farther out of the car, holding me tight against him as I buried my face into his neck.

"Talk to me Amethyst, what is happening? I have never seen you like this"

"He was kissing her." I managed to sob out, my body starting to shake in his arms, he wrapped his arms a bit more around me.

"Hangman the cause of you being like this?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't know where else I would feel safe from him."

He gently pushed me away, I looked at him, he looked at me with such worry that it made my heart melt, I let go of him and he put his hands on my shoulders as he looked me up and down.

"Truth, has he harmed you?"

"Physically, no... emotionally...." I felt myself stammer and again with the shivering.

"Lock your car and get everything out, let's get you inside and take our next steps...does he know that you are coming here?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"Honestly, I'm sure he can easily work out where I have gone."

"Yeah I was afraid of that, so we have to move fast."

You pulled your go bag and keys out of the car, deciding to leave it parked on the street.

"You sound like you are scared of him."

"I'm not, but I am not stupid enough to get between him and something he wants. I have a feeling that he will stop at nothing to get at you."

"I should leave."

He moved forward and put his arm on mine, I looked up into his brown eyes as his eyes narrowed.

"No, I can keep you safe for a while. Are you two running drills the day after tomorrow right?" I closed my eyes, he was right – I had seen the updated times, I had tomorrow off, I had to fucking fly with him, after seeing him...fuck.

We walked to his house.

"Wait why I take a shower, then we are going to take your car, I know a place where we can lay low for tonight. 

{30 Minutes Later}

We were driving way out of town in my car, Roosters hair was still wet from his shower because he said we had no time to waist, to an open area near the base, I looked around confused.

"My friend has what's called a Tiny House hidden in a remote area behind some hills, he as agreed to let me use it for as long as we need – it's off the grid mostly so Hangman will not find us, we can sleep and rest and try and figure out what to do next." He explained.

"I don't know how I am going to face him to do drills, not after he's hurt me like this."

He put his hand on my leg and squeezed it.

I realized that I was so starved for affection that I hoped he didn't try anything, because I just mind let him have me tonight.

My did my heart physically hurt, I did my best to wipe away my tears.