Whole Heart

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I woke up on the bed, she was under the covers – she kept shivering from the pure emotions that were coming off of her, and I was on top of them, spooning her, the night had been a rough one.

She was heartbroken, I hadn't seen her like this since she thought Hangman had been killed.

I had to drag her out of the deep hole that she fell into last time.

She woke up startled and I had to grab her, she gave me such a defeated look, and I knew just by her expression that she wanted to wake up to Hangman, not me, I tried not to take it personally, she was hurting.

"I should get a flight back to the mainland and fetch our daughter." She muttered, I put my hand on her upper arm.

"I talked to Mav, he is having a blast with Aurora and told me that he and Penny are going to take her to the beach, you and I both know he sees her as his granddaughter – let him have some time with her."

"What can I do in the meantime."

"I'm going to go and make sure that the Yacht that hangman had gets returned, and then we can spend some time together."

She looked away and bit her lip.

"What do you want to do?" She inquired, my heart eased at seeing the excitement and happiness in her eyes, she sat up and seemed to get a firmer hold of herself.

"Well we could go for a beautiful drive to outlook points, snorkeling, scuba diving..." A part of me wanted to say making love but I caught myself.

I missed having her close to me on the cold nights that we would come together.

Fucking Hangman didn't know what he had, she was beautiful and amazing, why on earth was he still hurting her like this, why was she still in love with him.

"Why don't you take a shower while I handle the fucking messing that Hangman left, and then I will meet you back here soon."

"I have some things on the boat, I should come."

I rubbed her arm and gave a smirk. "You shouldn't have to go back there - I'll clear out the boat." I had half a mind to throw out all of Hangman's things." Her tone held a twinge of bitterness.

"Please bring them, if anyone is going to throw them in the ocean it's going to be me." She muttered bitterly, I had to work hard to keep myself from smirking.

"Ok, I'll be back." Leaning forward I kissed her cheek, got up and got dressed, leaving out the door giving her a smile.

"You are not going to abandon me like Hangman?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, wondering if I had heard her correctly, after a moment I realized that I did.

"Never, I can assure you, I will never abandon you." I put an emphasis on 'I' when I said it.

"Thank you, Bradley."

I inhaled at her using my legal name, not my call sign, she only did that during intimate moments, I had to hide my face as I turned and left the room, I was blushing - and even worse, she might see the hope in my eyes.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I was honestly tired of being abandoned by Jake, I gave him my whole heart.

In watching Bradley leave I realized another thing, I had given up a man, a good, kind, powerful, a MAN in every sense of the word – I gave him up for a guy who keeps on leaving me.