Lucky

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"Rooster she is on your tail." Hangman all but yelled though the headset, I banked roughly to the left and the other person almost seemed to anticipate it and was right on my tail.

"Fuck...I know Hangman..." I growled; I knew he was trying to be helpful, but I could already tell that his person was dangerous.

I did every single maneuver that I had been taught at TOPGUN and from Maverick, this person was relentless, and I felt like they were not struggling at all.

I did my best to gain altitude, but this person again seemed to anticipate my move and she had me on my ass, I heard the ring as they shot me down.

"Motherfucker." I growled as this person did a huge bank and started to do a fly around, I did the same in the other direction. Who was this person? I had never seen anyone, at least I had flow with fly like that.

This person was brutal and left no prisoners.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was shocked watching this pilot move like a wildcat after some pray – not giving up at any cost, I saw her way off in the distance doing a fly around, as I watched I noticed how smoothly and beautifully they banked their plane.

I wanted to know who this was. Reaching into my shirt I pulled out my necklace, kissing the Amethyst for good luck.

"You are up Hangman." The Vice Admiral explained, I put my mind in focus mode as I made my way to the target, within moments this guy was on me.

I did a few maneuvers, and this person was right on my tail the whole time, I made a bank to the right and then I heard a sound, I was hit.

"Let's try that again." I growled.

"Bandit do a fly around and allow the Hangman and Rooster to regroup, then we will run it again."

{3 Hours Later}

I slowly dropped in altitude I was exhausted, I looked over and saw Rooster flying close next to me, we exchanged glances and I knew he was as humiliated and as tired as I was.

"Rooster and Hangman, back to the base... when done you can have the rest of the day off." There was an odd tone to the Vice Admirals voice, he sounded like the was holding back laughter.

"Who is this person?" I growled; I had been shot down 8 times. The only person I could think of was Maverick, but this person was very light on their controls, so I knew it wasn't him.

Without any warning the fighter in question flew up right from below us and came in between, I looked over, instantly seeing the purple of her helmet.

She had on her large helmet shades so I couldn't see her face, but it was her.

"Amethyst." I growled.

She rose up farther and banked right over Rooster and made her way to a different area of Fighter Town, Both Rooster and I were silent for what felt like forever.

"Did you know that she could fly like that?" He asked gently as we made our final way to land.

"No, did you?"

"Nope."

{2 Hours Later}

I had looked for her but was told that she left the base, I was so turned on by what she had done it was almost embarrassing, where did she learn to fly like that? I had so many questions, and I wanted the answer to none of them – I just wanted her under me.

I was annoyed that I couldn't find her, and it wasn't until I got a notification from my doorbell camera that I knew that she was at my house.

Not even saying bye to Rooster I drove silently to my house, parking right next to her car, with a deep sigh I walked into my house, shutting the door behind me.

She was on her knees on the floor in my front entryway, she had on my robe, she looked up at me, then looked back down submissively.

I undid my belt while looking down at her.

"At least you had the good sense to anticipate how this would go for you and did the right thing."

"I'm sorry..."

"You did nothing wrong, but you are my submissive, and today I think you forgot that on some level – you are going to make it up to me."

"How Daddy?"

She looked up at me, I gave her a wicked smile.