Escape

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I could see something that was almost written on his damn face, he couldn't even play poker because he had no ability to conceal anything.

"What is it?" I felt my whole body start to tremble as worry and dread started to come over me, I put a hand on my stomach, as if to protect the baby.

I watched as Rooster took a deep breath.

"Hangman has been shot down."

My heart started to beat hard, very hard and the pain was unexpected – and I felt myself start to shiver, they were deep and painful quakes in my body.

"Did they retrieve him?"

"They are looking, but he was deep in the area..."

I curled up into a ball, I normally wasn't so out of control with my emotions – I knew in the back of my mind that it had much to do with being pregnant.

"Hey..." I heard him start to come close to me.

"Don't touch me." I barked, my voice going unusually deep.

I knew that I was safe with Rooster, but at this moment I really didn't want anyone to touch me.

I laid back down on my side, and after a moment I felt someone start to rub my upper arm gently.

"I am so sorry; I am going to stay with you and the baby until things settle down."

I felt like throwing up, but I knew that I had to do my best to say strong in this. I buried my head into the pillow and started crying.

I felt Rooster get up on the bed and wrapped his arms around me, after a while my shivering stopped.

I wanted Hangman.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep until I was woken up, I felt someone gently moving my hair, I opened my eyes, I had a dream that I was with Hangman, camping and in each others arms – when I woke up I was able to sense that it was Rooster holding me, and not Hangman, I was disappointed.

"Stella, be honest with me...do you think this baby is mine?"

I didn't want it to be, I really didn't.

"The math suggests that it's yours..."

"Then no matter how far you push me I'm by your side in this."

"I wish that it was you that was on aircraft..." I bitterly muttered.

"No you don't, I'll let that one go because you are upset. I'll go get you some breakfast, I have to swing at home and change." I didn't look at him as he got off the bed, I listened as he left the room.

The moment that I heard him leave I sat up, grabbing my cellphone I put in a number, it was one that I never thought that would use. It was a contact that Ice Man had given me.

The moment the phone connected I made introduction.

"I was told that I could get into contact with you if I need a favor...I need to me moved from my current hospital and taken to a private location."

"Are you in some danger?"

I looked at the door, worried that Rooster would be there soon.

"I guess you could say that, I'm just being watched and I need some privacy."

"I'll call you back in a moment."

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

It had taken me longer that I expected to return, I had gotten her favorite breakfast sandwich – at least what she once told me was her favorite.

I had gotten her flowers to maybe ease her anger at me.

When I got to the room I was shocked to see that it was empty... not just empty but the bed looked freshly made and there was nothing personal in the room.

I stopped a passing nurse.

"Did they move the person in this room?"

She looked past me into the room, her eyes went wide as she seemed to remember something.

"Yes, someone came and discharged her, she left in a hurry."

"Thank you." I replied, trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice as I got on my cell phone, Mav picked up after a few rings.

"Bradley?"

"Hey did they move Stella?"

"N...no, not that I am awake of, is she gone?"

"Yes, she was here just a few hours ago, they said that she was discharged."

"I'll look into it, I'll call you back."

I hung up and looked around worried...where the hell was she?