Lower

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Really?" I giggled, I found sometimes just being close to him turned me on enough to want it. With what had to be a happy sigh he walked down to the bed and threw me on it, he stood at the foot of the bed, taking off his shirt he looked down at me.

He was a site to be seen, he was strong and powerful, gaining a bit more of his weight back, I could see how heathy he was getting.

He noticed that I was looking at him, he looked down at his own chest confused.

"What are you looking at?" He questioned.

"You are very handsome, I'm enjoying what I am seeing in front of me."

"Really?" He looked at himself, it broke my heart to see the insecurity that was clear in his eyes, my heart thudded a little – there was no reason for him to be like that.

I moved myself down the bed and sat on the edge, reaching out I put my fingers under the waistband of his pants, pulling him forward to where he was right up against me between my legs.

I looked up at him, I saw him lick his lips quickly as he gave me an look that was pure sexual in nature, his eyes looked so hungry – almost like he was starving.

Leaning forward I kissed him on his stomach, licking my way down to below his navel – reaching out I undid his belt – running my fingers against the soft flesh I could basically feel him shiver under me, with ease pulled his pants and boxers down just a little, enough to free his cock.

I started stocking it, instantly it became hard at my touch.

"I was planning on fucking you..." He purred, still stroking his cock I looked up at him.

"Are you going to say no to this?" Adamantly he shook his head, I smirked at him.

The moment your lips wrapped around his cock you felt him faulter a little bit - but he got control of himself, I started off giving him a slow blowjob, he put his hands on the back of my head – not pushing me but firmly keeping me in place.

I didn't mind, I was going to make him cum no matter what.

After a while I started to deep throat him, relaxing that he was a bit larger than average, the moment I felt him start to get close – his breathing had changed and he seemed to get more anxious, I stepped it up, working him hard.

"Fuck I'm going to cum..."

I didn't stop and gently took as him deep as I could down my throat as I felt him cum, I didn't pull away, I simply took it and swallowed it.