Sweetheart

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I watched as Rooster smirked at him shaking his head.

There had been a huge change in Rooster since he has become a father, he was bolder and braver. And he was a fiercely protective father.

"Hangman, I'm happy that you are not dead, but you are not going to keep me from my daughter in any way."

"You misunderstand me Rooster, you can see your kid all the time, I'm talking about Stella."

"Okay Hangman..." Rooster mocked as he turned and came up next to me.

"Do you mind if I drop Aurora off at 9 or so, Mav and I want to take her to the beach, then to dinner, I think he wants to show her off a little." He teased.

I smiled at him, again he was such a hands-on dad that it always made me melt.

"Sure."

He did even look back at Hangman as he left. I kept my eyes on him as he walked back into the building, I jumped when I felt the beautifully familiar hand of Hangman snake around my hip and rest slight on my stomach.

"Can I come to your home tonight?"

I wanted to spend some time with him, I had missed him so much that it had been physically painful.

One night, it was warm and muggy, and I was missing Hangman and Aurora was fussy, I walked with her around the house, crying.

"Yes..." I whimpered.

{6 Hours Later}

I had put on a black nightdress, with a silky robe, when there was a ring at the doorbell, I felt my heart start to race as I walked to the door and opened it.

My heart was hammering so fast I was sure he could hear it.

I swallowed my tongue at seeing Hangman standing there, he gave me what could only be described as a 'wicked' smile. He smelled clean and the aftershave that he was wearing was so yummy. I had missed him so much.

"You look amazing babe."

I realized that this is the reason why I was easily taken by Hangman, and why passions seemed to fall short with Rooster.

But there was something different with Hangman as well, a darkness in him that wasn't there before, I mean I could see it in his hazel eyes.

He held up what a grocery bag.

"I'm going to make us steak tonight..."

"I would love that." I stepped aside and he walked in the house, he looked over his shoulder at me, smirking.

"You know wearing that is tempting and dangerous... but I don't dare touch you right now."

I was hurt by that, he turned and directly faced me.

"Don't pout, when I finally touch you I'm going to leave marks, and it's late and Aurora will be home soon..."

"Fuck."

"I mean it, please change..." There was a begging to his voice, I ran back into my room, and changed into legging and a shirt with moccasins.

When I walked out to the back yard he was already setting up the grill, the doorbell ringing startled both of us.

"Expecting someone?" He asked, he wasn't looking at me – he was focused on cooking."

I walked to the front door, opening it I saw Rooster and Mav, all smiled holding my daughter.

"Did you guys have fun, you're early..."

"I know when she wants her mother, she was being fussy...Hangman?" There was a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"So this is Aurora... hello sweetheart."

I watched somewhat detached emotions as he reached out for her, and she cooed, struggling in Roosters arms, with much reluctance Rooster handed her over to Hangman.

He held her close to her chest, cradling her, she cooed happily, almost as if she already knows where she was.

I looked up at Rooster, there was nothing but anger in his eyes. I realized that this...this was going to be a problem.