Altitude

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Fucking hell." I moaned.

Hangman grabbed my shoulder roughly and pulled me back against him.

"Watch that mouth of yours little one, but I like that you are enjoying what I am doing to you, are you enjoying this?"

I let out a very loud moan, I had never been fucked like he was fucking me now.

Hangman was just like everyone had said, an animal, feral and wild.

"I asked you a question and I want an answer, are you enjoying this?"

He grabbed my hair and pulled roughly back, I let out a cry but didn't call out my call sign for him to stop.

"Yes, please..."

"Please what...oh, you want to cum baby?"

I let out a moan, he shifted his hips to a very downward angle, and it felt amazing, he kept hitting my pelvic bone and after a few hard and direct thrusts I came hard.

"Fuck..." He pushed my torso down on the bed and put his hand on my hip, holding me hard against him as he came in me.

The moment that he came suddenly, holding me in place until he had had his pleasure of me, he forcefully but gently pushed me down on the bed.

I let out a sob.

"Babe..."

"Please leave."

He reached out for me and I pulled back, I could see the hurt in his face, even in the relative darkness.

"Do you really want me to leave?"

"Yes."

"As you wish..." He got up and put on his boxers and pants, I saw him put on his shoes and then put on his shirt he walked out of the room.

I wrapped a bed sheet around me when I herd him get in his car and drive away.

I was trying to figure out why I had kicked him out of my house. I felt, dirty and used, the way that he fucked me, was so impersonal, it scared me.

I laid down on the bed and sobbed, it took a while for me to get myself up and walk to the shower and take one, feeling him drip out of me as I sat under the hot water.

{Next Day}

Beau walked around the room, looking at all of us, I had come in early and Hangman had come in a bit later, he watched me from a distance, his look was cold and...primal.

"Alright today we are going to be trading pilots and back seaters, Rooster is going to be flying with Amethyst, and Hangman you will run this drill with Sparrow..." Beau added.

I looked at Sparrow, she looked behind her, no doubt at Hangman and gave him a wink. Jealously rose in my body.

Hangman went to say something.

"No arguing Seresin..."

I stood still as Rooster came up beside me.

"I'm glad to have a chance to fly with you today."

I was so terrified to look at Hangman, I could feel his gaze burning into the back of my head, and it was oddly dissatisfying.

{Mid-Flight}

We had just ran drills, and were going around to do it again, Rooster listened to everything that I had said but he wasn't as aggressive as Hangman, and I needed aggressive to do this mission.

I was lost in thought, Sparrow had spent much of the flight flirting with Hangman, and from what I listened to I could hear him flirting back.

Suddenly the aircraft took a lurch that wasn't normal and alarms starting to go off.

"Something is wrong getting altitude..." Rooster barked and pulled the plane up 2,000 feet as fast as he could.

"Bradley what is going on?" Hangman's voice was in a panic, Rooster said nothing.

"Amethyst...ANSWER ME!"

I looked to the right.

"Rooster our wing is on fire..."