Yours

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

Sometimes it's not easy being the strong one, I knew that I was going to have to break the news to her and that she wasn't going to take it well.

I sat down on the bed next to her and simply look at her at my leisure for a moment, she was beautiful, but when she was asleep he looked so saintly – and relaxed, she had been under so much stress that I worried about her.

It was the same worry that was in my heart and mind when she was pregnant and Hangman had left and was presumed dead, the pregnancy was tough.

I watched her for a while, before getting up the nerve and started shaking her awake gently.

She opened her eyes and shifted them looking at me, I watched her face morph in worry, then confusion.

She sat up.

"Rooster, what is it?"

He looked at her, scared to tell her the words.

"Rooster, what is it?" I could hear the tension in her tone, she sat up straight and I could see the worry in her face, and in her tone of voice.

I swallowed hard, almost choking.

"Hangman has been injured."

She sat up more and swung her legs off the side of the bed, I put my hands on her shoulders keeping her sitting down.

"Injured how?"

I took a deep breath.

"He was shot, as far as I know it's serious, we need to leave right now."

I saw tears start to come to her eyes, she nodded and got up.

"Wait for a moment...give me a second." I stood up and started looking for flights, I looked at everyone, I looked at the time.

"The next available flight isn't for another 9 hours, you need to rest, eat, Maverick will call if anything changed."

I sat down next to her and she pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.

"Why does this stuff keep happening to me?"

I got into bed with her, I guided her and she stretched out and leaned her head against my chest, I laid on my back, my arms around her keeping her against me.

"I don't know, but you need to get some sleep."

I closed my eyes after setting my phone to go off in 5 hours.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I felt her half onto me, and it took my brain a moment to register that she was kissing my neck.

"Stella... what...?" I was cut off by her kissing me, I kissed her back, after a moment I pushed her away, we looked at one another, I saw the desire in her eyes, I knew that look, many times she had looked at me that way at night.

I wasn't going to say no, I didn't want to say no to her I leaned back as she moved, straddling me.

"May I?" She asked.

"I've would never deny you... I'm yours, even if just in body."