Hawaii

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He was eating me out with such vigor that I felt like I was having a heart attack. Seriously my heart was racing so hard that I felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

"Fuck...Jake."

I felt him and heard growl against my more increasing pleasure; I mean a deep growl as he gently bit the inside of my thigh – making my yelp in shock – not so much in pain.

I knew my error instantly, I had to remember my place with him, even if he was doing things to make my brain turn to mush.

"I'm sorry Hangman."

"Do you want my cock in you?" He purred, he moved away from my core, the cold air in the room making goosebumps break out over my skin.

There was a deep ache in me, he had been driving me up to the edge of the cliff and then pulling back before I could go all the way over.

"Please."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You!" I cried, and there was a deep honesty in me at that that both scared and thrilled me.

Slowly he crawled up my bed, I struggled a little, not because I wanted to get out, I knew that if I asked him to stop he would – it was a different feeling being tied down and not able to touch him.

Rooster was never like this to me, he was gentile.

I let out a whimper as he slowly sank into me, one hand was placed above my head gripping one of the bars, and the other was beside my head.

Holding himself up he started moving roughly in me, I turned my head into his arm as he fucked me slowly.

He grunted as he continued moving roughly against me, finally I came in waves, straining against the belt he continued to fuck me as I rode out my pleasure, it had been so long coming it was almost painful and sharp – turning into deeply pleasurable.

I was sensitive from my orgasm when he came, he pressed deeply in me, instead of holding himself in me after finishing, he pulled out and raised my hips putting my knees at my chest, holding me there.

I blushed when I realized what he was doing.

{3 Hours Later}

"We need to do on vacation." Hangman muttered, we were in the living room drinking some coffee, you were still in a bit of loving sexual desire state of mind – he wanted you pregnant, and he wasn't joking about that. He was so handsome and you were so turned on by how – in control he was of things.

You had to keep yourself from laughing because of the truth about the 'vacations' you always took.

"You know we have tried that, and something always has come up."

He smiled.

"You have a point there, but still, do you think Rooster will mind watching her?"

You gave him a smirk. "He is her father, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, him and Maverick and him went to Nevada for a month, so he owes me one."

You took another sip of your coffee. "Where do you want to go?"

"Hawaii."

"I'm not complaining, but why so far?"

"I want to get you away from Rooster, and myself away from Davina, I think we both have earned some time alone together, I will pay for it and plan everything."

He stood up and walked over to you, gripping your throat and making you look at him, he kissed you fiercely.

"All you have to focus on is being a good girl for me and get yourself pregnant."