Davina

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"I...I'm not sure if I'm ready for another quite yet...the last one was difficult – maybe in a year or so..." She stammered looking away from me, almost as if she was ashamed of what she was saying.

"Oh my love..." I eased my pressure off of her, not much but enough that I hoped it would make her relax, I sighed happily when she did so.

"We can wait..." I growled, leaning forward I started kissing the side of her neck, then moved round to the back, knowing it was he weak spot.

"Jake..."

The way she said my name, I preferred my call sign but the way she said my name, almost with a purr.

I ran both hands down her side and reached forward grabbing her butt, she knew what I was getting at and let me lift her up and have her wrap her legs around my waist. I turned and walked up to the bedroom.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I could tell he was struggling a little to carry me, and no my weight hadn't changed at all since he last held me – but I could tell that he was, weaker than he was before - he was doing his best to hide it, and I knew that after a while he would be back to his strong powerful self.

What had happened to him while he was gone.

Gently he set me down on the bed, but with some force he flipped me over onto my stomach, I let out a whimper as he grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" There was something in his tone of voice that kind of set you on edge so to speak.

Slowly he undressed you, when you made a move to look behind you his hand was on the back of your head. I whined a little, you wanted to see him.

"Eyes forward Amethyst..."

I was curious why he didn't want me to look at him, was he shy about something.

One of his hands roughly grabbed onto my hip, slowly, almost as if to tease me he sank his cock into me, gently but firmly he grabbed the back of my head and held me there.

He let out a very unmanly moan when he had fully sank into you, you heard him mutter something under his breath.

"I never thought I would feel this again..." You heart broke at the desperation in his tone of voice.

"Do you want me to pull out?" His voice was breathily and unstable.

"No, it's okay..."

"I could get you pregnant."

"It's okay, I'm not trying for it, but a happy accident would be nice." I put my head in my arms, fuck I loved how this felt.

"Good girl, besides, no shade at Rooster but I think your body would do better with my child."

You smirked at the voice of dominance in him, when he came he pull you back against him roughly, burying his cock as deep as it would go – you cried not in pain but at the shock of the movement.

"Sorry baby...you are being so good to me...almost finished." He moved his hips as I felt his cock stop throbbing, gently he pulled out and kind of shoved you on the bed.

There was a knock on the door, he looked over his shoulder.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No."

He hummed softly.

"I'll get it." He walked to the bathroom and grabbed the large robe off the door, I wasn't going to tell him that the last person to use that was Rooster.

--- Hangman's Point of View ----

I was more than a little bit irritated at being interrupted, I was half expecting to see Rooster. When I opened the door my stomach crashed.

"Bradley! I knew I would find you."

My heart stalled as she wrapped her arms around my neck – I was to stunned I didn't hug her back, when I was on assignment I had to have a different identity – I used Rooster's name, and standing before me was Davina – the girl I left being in Israel where I was stationed.