Notice

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

She huddled close to me and nuzzled her head against my shoulder, kissing it gently.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just cold for some reason."

"The water was a little bit cold tonight, that's not shocking." I put my arms around her shoulders, when we got closer to the dock – I focused on parking it, I quickly walked to he office and paid, grabbing beers and going back to the boat.

When I got back I gently moved her to the back room where the shower was, I would have them put water back in the boat in the morning, to save water we took a shower together, I washed her quickly because she wasn't stopping shivering.

Getting out I wrapped a towel around my waist and wrapped one her, I opened the beers and handed her one.

"Do you need any food?"

She shook her head.

"I'm going to be closing up on top – get in bed and I will join you in a moment.

I moved up top and looked around, I narrowed my eyes looking at the boat that I saw on the water, it was parked 4 docks away.

I kept my eye on it as I closed up, grabbing the keys I walked below, shutting the gallery door behind me, locking us inside, I was suddenly very away.

I walked over to the bed, she was curled up and I walked over to the bed, gently moving her onto her back I looked down at her as I crawled up her body.

She was naked, I moved the towel off me.

Wordlessly I put my weight on her, moving my hips I guided myself into her, she let out a moan as I put it in.

I held myself up by my arms looking down at her, watching her as I started moving my hips, her expression changed, clearly she was enjoying it.

"I love how you respond to me."

She moved a little bit against fighting a little, gently I grabbed both of her wrist and pinned her to the bed.

"Jake..."

I let her using my name slide as I continued.

She moved up her legs my body.

"Are you uncomfortable, but can say the safe color RED or this to stop."

"No I'm okay...it's just... why do you feel bigger?" She moaned, I smirked and let out a small laugh.

"No bigger, harder maybe."

I continued what I was doing, focusing solely on making myself cum.

"This isn't love making right now, this is baby making, my goal is to cum in you, raise your hips – so stop struggling.

She let out a low moan, and I did what I said I was going to do I kept on fucking her, moving harder, when I felt myself about to cum I put my hand under her lower body burying my cock deep in her.

When I had finished I put a pillow under her hips keeping them raised.

I laid down beside, the covers stripped up and gently rubbed her belly, cupping her breats and gently playing with it.

"Hangman?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really think that I didn't notice that boat that was by us out to sea and that was why you docked? So, did it follow us?"

My jaw dropped.