Initiate

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Stella's Point of View ---

{Next Morning}

Hangman had to handle a few things and pack a bag, he was going to pick me up in a few hours, I was currently at Roosters, telling him where I was going.

"I'm all for you going on a trip – you need a vacation but are you sure that you want to go that far – from me, and our daughter. What if something happens?"

I sighed and leaned back in the chair in the kitchen, Rooster was walking without daughter around the kitchen, she was giggling.

"It will only be for a week or so – Hangman said he would put on a plane immediately if something goes wrong or Aurora needs me, it's where he wants to go – and I wouldn't mind going snorkeling." I muttered; Rooster gave me a smile.

"And what do you want?"

I gave him a look, knowing that he couldn't read my expression, how could I explain to the sweetest guy that I wanted to be dominated.

With a sigh he put her in her swing in the living room and turned to me.

"I want one thing before you go."

"What."

He did something a bit shocking, something that he had never done, not like this, he stepped forward, getting into my personal space and put his hand at the back of my neck. I gasped as he leaned down and kissed me roughly, dominantly.

I whimpered; we had kissed the past few months, so on reflex I kissed back, he put both his hands, on my jaw he kept me there – as quickly as he started kissing me, he pulled away.

"I know you love him, I just wanted to do that..."

Looking down and unable to look him in his beautiful dark brown eyes, I walked over and picked up Aurora, hugging her, cooing at her and telling her that I will miss her.

I was defecting clearly

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

{Ten Hours Later}

I decided to splurge for her and book her and I first class seats.

"Thank you for this, I would have been fine in economy."

"I wanted to spoil you a little."

"I don't know how I feel about that, you should let me pay for some things."

"You have a daughter to take care of, and you are mine, and I intend to take care of you both." Reaching over I put my hand on her belly. "All three of you."

When we boarded the plane she sat down and looked out the window. I reached over and took her hand, she jumped a little.

She turned to look at me sharply, it disappeared as soon as I noticed it – but she had a guilty look, I titled my head as she turned to look out the window – I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me.

"Why do you look guilty? Is it because you are leaving Aurora?"

I could read her expression at my question. "No, that's not it. Please tell me."

She looked around, the flight was a red eye and we were mostly alone in first class.

"He kissed me."

"Rooster?" I was doing my best to keep my anger in check.

"What did you feel? Did you initiate it?"

"No I didn't, and I felt like I have betrayed you."

My whole body relaxed at the guilt in her voice, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, I leaned back in my seat, praying that we would have a week without being interrupted, over a week without Davina and without Rooster – this trip would be a way to solidify our feeling for one another.