Punishment

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Are you alright, you got a bit shaken up there."

I looked over and glared at Maverick who walked up to me.

"I'm fine..." I grumbled; I was in the Vice Admirals office sitting in a chair.

That had been one hell of a flight, I mean Rooster and Hangman were fucking going at it, I half wondered if they even remembered that I was in the back seat.

"I didn't know that they would go at it that hard..." Maverick continued, I looked over at him incredulously, he looked at me wide eyed, trying to look innocent.

"Yeah, you didn't know Captain..."

He made a move to defend himself when Beau came back into the room, I went to stand up but he stopped me with a movement of his hand.

"I have put both Bradshaw and Seresin on the aircraft carrier to do their tri yearly drills, you won't have to deal with either of them for at least two days."

He added sitting at his desk.

I didn't want to be separated from either of them per say but I wanted to have some time to recover form that flight, seriously, I am still feeling unsteady on my fucking feet.

I was in civilian clothes, so I was off duty, I was here out of respect for the Vice Admiral, my phone rang, and I pulled it out and looked at it.

"Speak of the devil." I muttered to myself; it was a text from Hangman.

Hangman

Hi baby, I have to do my usual stint on the aircraft carrier, I'm sorry I was called out before we could have a moment together. Both Rooster and I want to take you for drinks at the Hard Deck because we know that we fucked up today. I'm going to miss you.

They couldn't have cell phones during the drills so I knew I wouldn't be able to talk to him, I looked up and saw Beau and Maverick looking at me, I raised my eyebrows.

"You know, do Bradshaw and Seresin aware that you are a fighter piolet as well..."

I titled my head and narrowed my eyes at him.

"It hasn't been brough up, I assume they know that I can fly."

"Do they know that you are one of the few people who successfully won a dog fight against Maverick?"

I had a feeling where he was going with this....

"No..."

"You are in no position to go against me on this, when they get back, we are going to run another drill, you are going to try and get to the target, while dog fighting them."

Maverick chucked as I put my head in my hands.

"And I will know if you don't put in the effort."

"You have got to be kidding." I sighed, I didn't like the idea of taking on Rooster and Hangman, not because I didn't think I could win, I bet I could kick their asses, but I knew that if I did...Hangman would dominate the shit out of me, and I might just be punished.

I reached in my shirt and played with the necklace Hangman gave me, realizing that I was basically his property, and I fucking loved it.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"You know you didn't have to provoke me like that Rooster..." I growled at him in the locker room on board the carrier.

"I hate what you have done to her, and I hate how you are fucking treating her, she deserves better – and you made the choice to come after me." He muttered, I felt an annoying pain in my heart because he was fucking right, as much as I didn't want him to be, he was right.

"She picked me."

He slammed the locker door shut and looked at me with narrowed eyed.

"She's the most intelligent women that I know, I'm baffled as to why she picked you."

"I just do it for her." I smirked at him, he took a deep breath and turned and walked away from me.

My face fell when he left, I knew that I shouldn't fight for her, but he got under my skin.

I wanted to be back on land, take Amethyst back to my house, and make her get on her knees and train her to obey.

With a sigh I shut my locker and followed Rooster to the flight deck.