Back Off

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission,
oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I let him kiss me, I had almost forgot how wonderful it felt to be in his arms, I missed being with him.

The one thing that was going through my mind the whole time, just two words.

'He's alive.'

Even though they didn't say he was dead in the files, just said he was missing, I assumed he had died. In the back of my mind, I thought I would never see him again, or taste him, or touch him again.

Pushing on his chest I shoved him away from me.

In that moment anger filled me and I made a move to punch him in the face, he grabbed my wrist, not hard but holding it firmly.

"You know better Baby Girl...you know better than that."

"Where the hell were you?"

"On a classified mission, many lives were saved, but I had to give you up."

"I gave birth without you."

I watched him swallow hard.

"I'm so sorry, and I'm glad Rooster was there for you, your baby is so beautiful, I watched you walking – fuck you make beautiful babies."

He had hurt me so badly that I didn't know how to respond, many emotions were fighting one another and the one that came out on top was anger.

"I'm with Rooster now." I growled at him, pushing him again and stepping away. "So, you are more than a little to late here."

His green eyes narrowed.

"No, you are not with him...that's a lie, I can tell by the way that the two of you interact that it isn't true."

He grabbed me and I didn't put up any kind of fight as he pulled me against his chest.

It was at this moment that I wondered how long he had been watching me, clearly long enough to watch Rooster and me interact.

"We have spent many nights together." I threw at him, he winced ever so slightly at my words, but seemed to recover very well.

"Yeah you are not going to do that anymore, I forbid it."

"Forbid it?"

The sheer nerve of this man.

"Yeah... how about we go get some food, can I meet your daughter tonight?"

I was more than a little bit annoyed at how easy-going he was about this.

"What if I don't want you to meet her?"

He raised his eyebrow at me in annoyance.

"Do you not want me to meet her?" He threw back at me.

I looked down and away, I really did want to have him hold her.

"Hangman?"

Roosters voice made us both jump and turn to face him, he wasn't looking at me, he was looking directly at Hangman, his jaw dropped open.

"Rooster."

They stood in front of one another, I had no idea how he was going to react, I was shocked when Rooster walked forward and hugged him.

"I thought you were dead."

Hangman hugged him back. I watched and Hangman leaned back and put his lips to Roosters right ear, he was whispering but I could hear.

"I'm happy to see you, but she's mine now Rooster, you are going to need to back off."