Boyfriend

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Maverick's Point of View ---

I looked up and saw a private coming up the walkway his eyes narrowed when he saw me.

"Get a medic now, Lieutenant Stella Duval has been injured...she's losing blood fast."

"Yes sir." He didn't even salute he turned and ran, thank god he seemed to be fast.

I looked down at her, hating how pale she was, I put more pressure on her wound knowing that she wouldn't feel the pain so I put even more pressure on her.

"Come on Amethyst, it's not time to see Ice Man, don't do this to Rooster...fuck don't do this to Hangman..." I pleaded.

I heard the shirt start firing the guns, making the whole galley way that we were on shake. I knew they were fighting back.

I looked up and saw a medical run over, and the guy all but shoved me out of the way.

"Captain Mitchell, we got her from here, you are needed in the war room." I stumbled back, I knew that she was in good hands and there was nothing more that I could do to help her, without being aware of my surrounds I walked back to the war room.

--- Roosters Point of View ---

We asked if we were going to be scrambling the fighters, they said no, that the guns on the ships took care of them and the others had flown off.

We were going to stay the course home and have look outs in case they come back – we were at battle alert, and for the moment we had to figure out why the radar didn't pick up anything.

"Where the fuck is she..." Hangman muttered looking at me, every single pilot was in this room, the door opened and we saw Maverick standing in the doorway, covered in blood.

"Captain." The Vice Admiral gasped in shock.

Maverick seemed to look down at his shirt, it as if he didn't even know that he was covered in blood, he shuffled awkward.

"A medical helicopter is a few miles out, they are going to be landing on the deck, we need pilots to fly cover."

I looked over and saw a look exchange between the Vice Admiral.

"Bradshaw, and Trace, go out and get ready on the catapults."

"Should I..."

I walked out of the room with Phoenix... the last thing that I heard was the Vice Admiral.

"Maverick, what happened?"

We were all the day down the hall making our way to the open deck.

"Who do you think is hurt."

"Someone on deck, probably some private not being where they are supposed to be..." I was having to keep myself focused at the task at hand.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"Why am I not going..." I asked, I didn't even hear the Vice Admiral ask to clear the room. Maverick stood in front of me, I looked down, fear and dread coming over my mind.

"Maverick...who's blood is this?"

"She was on the top deck when they opened fire..."

"Where is she?"

"She was shot, she's the one in the medic helicopter..."

I looked down, my heart was in my throat.

"I...I need to go with her..."

I made a move to the door and I was cut off by Maverick blocking me, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Maverick move."

"SERESIN." The Vice Admiral barked I turned to face him, his eyes were narrowed and his jaw he firm set, and he was giving me a firm look.

"You can be her military escort if you can keep yourself professional during the transport, I have always warned about getting personal..."

I took a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart, and focus no my breathing.

"I can keep my head, Admiral."

"Okay...go and meet them, keep and eye on her."

I turned and ran past Maverick, doing my best to ignore the stress and worry, I needed to keep a clear head and get her safely back to mainland.

I made my way out on deck, she was on a medical gurney and they were attending her, I ran up to her looking down.

"Fuck..." I felt tears hit my eyes when I saw how awful she was.

"Sir?" One of the paramedics gave me a questioning look.

"I'm her escort, and her boyfriend..."