Guilt

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

It took a moment for my brain to tell me to stop – kissing him was familiar – the past months I had gotten used to Rooster – comfortable with him, I pulled back.

"We can't do that, I shouldn't have done that." Guilt started to fill me when I realized what I had done.

"You didn't push me away at first, you willingly kissed me, that has to mean something."

"It means that I love you Rooster, you are the father of our beautiful little girl, we will always be close because I carried her for nine months."

He stepped forward.

"Do you really want to break us up as a family – have Auroa grow up in a broken home?"

I gasped at that; it was such a low blow, and my heart hammered at feeling that.

"The only way this will be broken is if you break it, we both love her – and we are both going to be there for her, Hangman is already smitten by her – you might not like that I am in love with him – but you know he is going to treat her like she is his own."

He put his hands in his pockets and looked down, anger and some defeat etched on his handsome face.

I walked forward and took his hand, looking up at him lovingly.

"Go home to our daughter Bradley, or stay on vacation, lord knows you deserve a break – but please give me some space with Jake, I have missed him so much, I love you, but I love him more – please." I begged, reaching out and touching his arm.

I saw him flinch when I used his real name and not his call sign.

I got up on my tip toes and kissed him on his cheek, then turned and left, I could practically feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

When I got back on the boat I walked into the darkness shivering.

"Where were you?"

You jumped when the light turned on, Hangman was standing there, a serious look on his face, you gulped – he was in full, well, Hangman mode.

"I wanted to go for a walk." I was hoping he hadn't seen anything.

"And you didn't think to wake me up – we have a boat that was following us."

"I avoided it."

I walked up to him, getting in his space, he didn't move but you again got on your tip toes and kissed him on the mouth, he let it happen. Slowly you moved your hand to the back of his neck, kissing him more.

He didn't need much convincing because soon he grabbed me around my waist and put me up no the table so it was easier to make out.

And that is what we did, simply making out, kissing him was so calming. I ran my hands up and down his arms, he was so fucking strong – the muscles felt wonderful under my hands.

"Do you like what you feel?"

"Yeah..."

He pulled back and he leaned his head against my forehead.

"Can we drive out to another area? Like alone out at sea."

"It's late..."

"I know but I think we could sneak out now, I want to be alone out at sea...because you are going to make me get loud." I bit my lip then kissed him softly, just barely a kiss.

I watched his pupils dilate quite a bit at that.

"You can do anything you like to me."

He suddenly got thoughtful. "It's not too late, go in the back, I'll drive us out to sea, I want you naked in bed."

Smiling I walked past him and let out a deep sigh – thankful he hadn't suspect anything, I walked to the window and watched as he slowly pulled out of our slot – I kept an eye on Roosters boat, when he moved out of the dock – I let out a sigh of relief when he didn't follow.

Guilt was still eating away at me, it was slowly starting to eat away at me – I needed Hangman to take charge, and I was going to basically push him into it as far as I could.