Yacht

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

When we had landed, he rented a car for us, he didn't let me do anything, I just walked next to him as help put our luggage in the trunk and then we drove out of the lot. It was a beautiful drive, but after a while he turned and pulled into a large harbor.

"Where are we?" I was expecting to see a hotel or something.

"We are staying on the water?" Looking at me he gave me a mischievous smile. Driving closer to the water he parked the car after talking to a parking attendant, quietly I went along with him as he got up and grabbed our bags.

I followed him down the boardwalk, we came up to a...big yacht – not massive but id say about 50ft.

"We are staying on a yacht?"

I looked over his shoulder at me, when we made eye contact, I felt my heart thud – fuck he was handsome, he always made me feel uneasy – but in a good way.

"We sure are this is a sunseeker predator 50, I had it cleaned before our arrival, I want us to have utter privacy, and make sure we are not followed."

I narrowed my eyes at him, his tone of voice had me a bit curious, that odd darkness that he often hid came out in his voice, I couldn't help but find it somewhat alluring.

"Followed by who?"

"Davina or Rooster." He said matter of fact.

I didn't say anything, I didn't think Rooster would come after me, and I honestly didn't think Davina would either.

"Yeah, it's my families, normally it was me manned, but I want us to have utter privacy and we will stay close to the islands – we can go to the others if you want."

I wanted to laugh, we were part of the Navy, so water kind of was a life theme for us.

"I have food for us... let me cook for you tonight."

"Are we anchoring offshore tonight?" It's not that I minded, but I was a little bit creeped out by being alone on the open ocean, just me and him, I knew I was going to be cuddling him for comfort every night.

"Yes." I walked on the boat, this was nice, he walked to the lower deck and I followed him, when I saw the lower deck I gasped, I was fully furnished and there was a big bed.

I looked around amazed.

"I take it you like what you see?"

"Very much so." Rooster and Hangman had differences here, Rooster had a modest upbringing, Hangman was very wealthy, I didn't care but Rooster had made some choice comments about this difference between them.

Like Rooster I had a modest upbringing – so this was extravagant.

He motioned to the bags and I started unpacking when I saw him open his bag, when we were done, he smiled and looked at me.

"Come on we have to go, I'll lock our stuff up."

"Where are we going?" The gave me a thoughtful and bemused look.

"We have to get some food and supplies." Quickly and with a smile he came over and picked up me in his arms and carried me back up to the top deck, I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can walk." I teased as he walked on the boardwalk.

"Nope I'm carrying you to the car."

He stopped mid walk and gave me a look, and turned back.

"Hangman."

"I'm going to fuck you first." He purred.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was getting on a plane and was going to be landing almost 24 hours after them. I was anxious to get there, I was worried about Stella and worried about Aurora.

I put my headphones on, I knew that I would have to track down once I got there, luckily Maverick new people that could make this easy for me.