Oranges

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships!

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I hated how toxic he was being, he had hurt her, and now he was trying to manipulate her into going with him. I wanted to keep her here where she was safe from him, I wanted to be the one to fly the mission.

She turned to face me, I gave her a look, then I saw her turn to face him.

"How can you put me in this position, I..."

"I care about you Amethyst...and that fucking scares me, I'm not used to feeling this way." I narrowed my eyes at him, expecting to see the lie in his eyes, but I was shocked when there was none.

He was being honest, the mother fucker really had feelings for her.

She looked up at him, I saw something pass between them, he nodded at her, reaching down he picked her up with ease.

I stepped forward.

"Back off Bradshaw, she is coming home with me."

"I want to hear it from her."

She leaned her head into his chest.

"I need to work this out with him, I'm so sorry Bradley, I... I don't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay." I knew when I lost this round.

I cared about her – I wanted to punch Jake and take her away from him, but I knew it would do no good, she has picked him. But like many things, I don't give up.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"You couldn't let me get dressed?"

I whined Still wrapped in the blanket he put me in the car, shutting the door behind me then getting in.

"It's a calculated move, I don't want you running from me."

"You are an asshole."

"I am your asshole."

"Why was Sparrow all over you."

"As I said, I let her in and she started to get close to me, it wouldn't have gone beyond a kiss, I'm...I'm not used to someone making me feel this way."

"You keep saying that...what 'way' do you mean?"

He took my hand and put it up to his lips, kissing it gently.

"I want to show you how good of a man that I can be, I want to show you how much I can love you..."

He took a deep breath.

"I also want to dominate the fuck out of you, making you submit to me complete and not fight me anymore on it, I want to put Rooster out of your mind and be with me..."

I shivered at his words, his voice dropped to a deep octave.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to my house..."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to cuddle you... and touch and kiss any place that Rooster touched."

He reached over and pulled something out of the glove compartment, he handed me what looked like a ring box.

"I got this for you a few days ago."

Slowly with a bit of fear I opened it, it was a dog tag, beautiful and lined with what looked like diamonds around the edges, it was small and I had to look close to read it.

"Hangman's Pet." I gently responded

"I want you to wear this, it can be under your shirt when we fly, I want to know that you are wearing it."

"Is that what I am to you, your pet?" I said it kind of bratty, I knew what I was doing, and it was kind of like I was poking the bear.

Without warning he quickly turned the wheel of the car and went down a dirt road, going right into what looked like an orchard, oranges, he drove right in the middle of it, he got out and looked around, it was clear we were alone.

He came over and opened my door, and picked me up and took me out.

"Give me your permission...please." He begged.

"What are you going to do?"

"I need to cum in you. I'm taking you right on the hood of this car."

He laid me down on it, I was still wrapped up like a burrito.

"Can I have you?"

"Yes..."

"Good girl, you are my good fucking girl...use the color's and red as a safe word."

Slowly he unwrapped me, I was naked in the cool air, he looked down at my body, his eyes were slowly looking me over.

"Hangman?"

"You are so fucking beautiful, how bad do you want my cock?"

He put his hand on my core and I raised up in an arch when he put a finger in me.

"Fuck you are wet, did I make you wet...or is it left over from Rooster?" He growled.

"You...only you." I moaned as he fingered me, gently stroking me making me writhe under his touch.

"Hangman..."

"Beg me baby girl, beg me to fuck you."

I whimpered, it was so, so... intimidating.

"Baby girl...do you want it?"

"Fuck me Hangman, please I need you. I want to feel you in me." I begged, blushing at my own neediness.

"Good girl, thought you would never ask."

I heard the unmistakable sound of him undoing his pants, with a very uncontrolled moan he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me down – slowly sinking his cock in me, I ached to have him in and the release was delicious.