72.

"I don't even know where he lives" I sighed. I heard he moved out of the place were we lived at.
To a much bigger place.

He didn't deserve that.

"But I do" Nate said with a smile, pulling his phone out. "He doesn't even live far away"

Nate tilted his head. "You wanna go now?"

"And do what? Kill him?" I chuckled. His face turned serious. "Mess with him a little, steal his money, he's not gonna go to do the police, is he?"

He definitely deserved that.

I shook my head. "I don't do that anymore Nate"

"Do you really think I didn't notice the knife you brought with you?" He raised his eyebrow and tapped my upper leg. "You probably have another one tucked away"

He was right, he also knew I would use it if necessary.

"I am not gonna touch you River, but he did touch you. He took away your virginity when you were too damn young. He took away your self esteem but most importantly River.." his grip on my cheek got tighter.

"He took away the love for your parents"

I clenched my teeth against each other, trying to hold back my tears. Nate was right, he was damn right.

"Let's go" I said as I grabbed my stuff. He was gonna regret this.

——————————

Nate drove us to his place. I didn't know how he figured all of this out or why he wanted to help me with this.

I thought he hated me, hated Lando.

But I couldn't think about it much longer because Nate stopped in front of a huge house. "Fucker" I muttered.

He definitely didn't deserve that. He was living his best life while he took away mine.

"You can do it" Nate turned his face to me before opening his car door.
We both walked to the front door and he immediately rang the doorbell.

It took a while before someone opened the door but there he was, standing in front of me.

The man who ruined my life.

I looked at his pathetic face, his wife was standing behind him. The woman never cared about me, she probably knew what he was doing.

And she never did something to stop him, never did something to protect me.

"River?" He frowned. His eyes traveled over my body. It still gave me goosebumps.

"Oh you still recognize me, even when I'm wearing clothes?" I looked at him with disgust. There was a chuckle coming from next to me. I never expected Nate to have my back like this.

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"Don't fucking act as if you don't know" I pushed him inside.

Nate walked in after me, concentrating on his wife, probably making sure that she wasn't gonna call the police.

I grabbed my knife and put it in front of him. "You made my life a hell, you used and abused me when I was only a child"

"I am sorry" he mumbled. He fucking mumbled his apology.

I put the knife against his neck. "Stop please" he begged. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"I asked you that so many times, but did you ever stop?" The knife was digging deeper in his skin. "Did you?" I yelled.

"River calm down" Nate said from behind me.
"River!" he almost yelled.

But it was like my vision was blurred, I couldn't think straight over my hate.

He was the one who caused this and now he was acting as if I was crazy? He knew what I was about to do, he fucking knew.

I was about to kill this man, I was about to finally take my revenge.

Finally he would be punished for everything he did.