67.

Lando 💜 :

Meet me in my driver room
I wanna kiss you

What if anyone sees me?

You're good at sneaking in
Come kiss me
I'll kiss you back wherever you want
Your lips?

Maybe...

Your neck?

Close

Your collarbone?

Lower

Your boobs?

My favorite place to feel your lips

You're killing me
Hurry baby

He always could make me feel better, just by being himself, but it wasn't gonna be easy to sneak in a hospitality filled with people.

Luckily, most of them didn't know me too well. I just had to stay away from Zak and Georgia.

I walked in, immediately making my way upstairs.

"Wrong hospitality" I heard from behind me. I turned around and sighed. It was Oscar.

"I'm sorry Oscar, I'm just visiting Lando" Visiting? Really? That was the best I could come up with?

His serious face turned to a smile pretty soon. "I knew it" Oscar chuckled. "You guys are cute together"

Just as I was about to say thanks I heard footsteps behind me, someone was coming up the stairs and it was Georgia.

"Please don't ask questions" I said as I pushed him in his drivers room, walking in behind him and closed the door after me.

"It's kinda hard not to ask questions about this" he looked at me, confusion was all over his face.

"Georgia can't see me, long story but she can't know I'm dating Lando again" I explained. I left out all the details why she couldn't know so it wasn't really an explanation after all.

Lando 💜 :

Don't come to my drivers room
Georgia randomly walked in

I saw lol
I'm hiding in Oscar's room

Ey, you better be good
I know you like papaya boys

No, I only like one of them

Awwww

It's Oscar

Fuck you

Not duck you today?

Quack quack 🦆
I'm gonna make you shut up tonight
You'll only be moaning my name

Don't tempt me with a good time baby

Lando kept texting me the entire time Georgia was in his room. I know he also did that to reassure me nothing happened between them, but I trusted him completely.

Oscar was actually so nice to me, he kept talking how annoyed he was with the strategy his team came up with. I don't know why he was telling me this, he still thought I was Mercedes' strategist.

So I gave him a little tip, I told him to tell them what he wanted. He was crazy talented, they would definitely listen to him, they would be crazy not to.
Their strategist was probably gonna hate that, but that wasn't my problem.

I walked to Lando's drivers room after I knew the coast was clear. I didn't even get the chance to completely enter his room, because he already walked up to me, put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me deeply.

He pressed his body against me, his tongue brushed against mine. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Holy duck" I chuckled on his lips. He bit his lower lip and took a step back. "I'm sorry, I just needed to kiss you"

"What did Georgia want?" I asked. PR managers weren't really allowed in driver rooms, only for emergencies and I doubted this was an emergency. "Nothing really, she just wanted to check if I was okay"

"I hate that you have to be nice to her" I crinkled my nose. I hated to think about that. "I know, but she has nothing on you" he reassured me once again as he kissed my nose.

"But what's going on with you? Why are you kicking chairs?" he asked with a little chuckle. "Mercedes fired me" my explanation made his chuckle stop.

"What? Why?" He had exactly the same reaction as George but I could be honest with him. "A little bird told Toto or other important people at Mercedes what I did"

"What you did or who you are?"

It was a question I didn't think about until now. I assumed it was because of what I did, but maybe someone told them my connection to Christian.
Maybe that's why they couldn't have me in their team.

"Beauty and brains" I said impressed. "Lucky you huh" he smirked before grabbing my hand.

"Are you ready to run?" he raised his eyebrow, still wearing the smirk on his face. "Anywhere with you"

We both ran out of the hospitality and through the paddock. We passed a few people who wouldn't be too happy to see us together.

Max and Christian were standing outside their hospitality, George and Lewis were walking out of their garages and Lando almost ran into Will Buxton on his way out.

Our cover was definitely blown. Everyone saw us laughing and running out of here together, but I didn't care because for some reason I suspected that Lando knew exactly what he was doing.