36.

"Real good strategy" Max said sarcastically. We had our debriefing meeting and he was putting all the blame on me.

"Yes that why drivers shouldn't make decisions mid-qualifying" I mumbled but I knew he could still hear me. "Excuse me?" Max's head snapped in my direction.

"This was your decision and unfortunately they listened to you instead of me" I quickly looked at Christian. "Checo got pole because he listened to me"

Max didn't say a word, but his jaw was clenching.

"Because your boyfriend was driving slow in front of me" he finally snapped. Everyone's eyes were on me.

He put me in such an uncomfortable situation.

"So that's your problem? You're not the only driver on track" I looked back at him, he chuckled. "Oh don't worry, I don't even see him as competition"

But you should Max, you should.

"Whatever Max" I snorted. "I am quitting by the way" I said as I got up. They wouldn't mind anyway because they didn't listen to me, didn't trust me.

"What? You can't just quit!" Christian almost yelled. "Oh but I can, you didn't even let me sign a contract so I wasn't really working here anyways"

I just walked away without looking back. If they didn't appreciate me, then I would go to someone who did.

Someone like Toto Wolff.

"Are you heading out?" Lando looked at me with his usual cheeky smile. He was probably waiting for me, but tried to act as if he wasn't.

"I am" I nodded. "With you" I said as I grabbed his hand. He looked at me in surprise but didn't let go, he intertwined our fingers and pulled me a little closer.

"Guess we aren't hiding anymore?" He chuckled. He never wanted to hide in the first place. "Private but not secret" I smiled.

"I like that"

—————————

I was laying in his bed, only wearing his shirt and my panties. I felt comfortable around him and he saw me naked before, so he saw everything of my body already.

He walked out of the bathroom, fresh out of the shower and he was also only wearing his underwear. His eyes traveled over my body, he was clearly not expecting to see me like this.

"You can't do that" he mumbled. "Do what?" I smirked, putting my arm under my head.

"Lay in my bed like that and not expect me to kiss your body"

"Maybe I am expecting you to kiss my body"

I didn't have to tell him twice. He crawled on top of me, our bodies were pressed against each other and his lips brushed over my belly, my collarbone and up to my neck.

I giggled and wrapped my legs around him. He smelled like shampoo, his body was still a little wet. The cold water drops gave me chills and so did his kisses.

I think we both weren't ready to have sex yet even though it wouldn't be our first time.
The first time didn't count, it meant nothing. This time it would mean everything.

Once I make love to him, I would be fucked. Literally but most important figuratively.

"I left Red Bull" I said as we were cuddling. "Good riddance, you're going to Mercedes?"

"I have no idea, I'll talk to Toto tomorrow" it's like Lando saw the doubt in my face because he started stoking my back softly.

"Are you worried?" He asked so softly he was almost whispering. "I'm worried Christian will freak out, going to Mercedes is like the biggest betrayal in his eyes"

"Then he has to get over it, it's a great opportunity. Toto asked you because you're amazing, just don't flirt with those other British drivers"

I let my fingers trail over his body, admiring every little thing. He was absolutely perfect, even if he didn't see it himself.

"I won't and you're perfect" I mumbled.

He smiled at that, looking at my fingers on his skin. "Oh am I?" He smirked. "You definitely are" I leaned closer to him, putting my lips against his neck and started biting him softly.

My hand was still resting on his chest and I could feel how his heart started beating faster.

I kissed his neck up to his lips and his heart reacted by beating even faster.
He didn't need to say how much he liked me, I could literally feel it.