39. *

"So I am very happy to announce that River will be our new strategist" Toto said in front of everyone who worked in the garage, including Lewis and George.

"Weren't you working for Red Bull just one weekend ago?" Lewis eyebrow raised as he looked at me. "Indeed I was, and now I'm not" it's all I could answer.

He was right to doubt that, but I was more determined than ever to beat them. To wipe that smile off Christian's face.

He just nodded, probably not convinced by my answer.

"Anyways, welcome in the team Ocean" George laughed. He walked up to me and shook my hand. "Never heard that one before" I said sarcastically.

George just laughed and walked off and so did Lewis, without saying a word.

"That went well" I joked with Toto. "He will come around" he shrugged his shoulders.

Toto was definitely different from Christian. He didn't sit at the pitwall, he didn't intervene with our decisions. Exactly how it should be.

It were the first practice sessions and I finally had a look at the pace of their car.
It wasn't as dramatic as I expected but they were still missing something.

I didn't intervene during the sessions, I just observed and tried to figure out what I could do to help them.

I've spend my entire evening in the hospitality, working, analyzing everything.

"Still working?" Lando asked as he walked in the hospitality. It was as if he belonged here, he didn't care what they might think about him.

I looked up at him and closed my laptop. "No, I'm all yours now" I got up and grabbed my stuff.

I was so ready to get out of here and especially with Lando.

————————

"Can we just forget everything and cuddle?" I sighed. I didn't want to think about work right now, it was a huge part of our lives but in this moment, I just wanted to pretend it wasn't.

"Or I can make you feel good?" Lando smirked and crawled on top of me. "Oh what do you have in mind?"

He didn't answer with words, but he brushed his lips against my neck and down to my belly, he didn't miss a spot.

"Oh fuck Lando" I moaned softly. I was so ready for this, I wanted this. I needed this.

"May I?" He looked up at me, wrapping his finger around the hem of my panties. "That's all I want"

He took my panties off and threw it on the floor, where it belonged.

"I want you" he grumbled on my skin. "Then take me" I thought it was clear I wanted this, I was naked, how obvious could it be?

"Are you sure?" He asked. I almost wanted to laugh, I was so sure. "Just fuck me Lando" I said as I wrapped my legs around him.

He chuckled a little and did exactly what I asked, or not exactly because he didn't fuck me, he made love to me.

He pumped slowly inside me, his hand on my cheek and his lips on mine. "I am so in love with you" he smiled on my lips. His tongue swept against mine as his dick was pounding inside me.

"I am so in love with you too" and I was. I was in love with him, even more now.

He put his head against my neck and thrusted slowly in me. I closed my eyes, I wanted to enjoy this. I was enjoying this so much.

He picked up the pace, pounding harder in me while holding my hips. "Oh fuck" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"River" he moaned my name as he came in me. My legs started shaking, my orgasm was rolling through my body. "Lando" I moaned his name as well as he pressed his lips against mine.

I imagined this so many times, but this was even better than my imagination.
Fuck, I was so in love with this man.

I was completely fucked.