53. *

Max was definitely showing me he could handle me. He took my clothes off as soon as we arrived in the bedroom and it also didn't take him long to turn me on.

"Fuck River, you're so beautiful" his lips brushed against my lips as he was pounding in me. He didn't take it slow, I figured he wasn't a big fan of slow sex.

He was so different from Lando, he was always gentle and soft, Max was quite the opposite.

Fuck why was I still thinking about Lando while having sex with Max?

"Let me take the lead" I smirked as I crawled on top of him. "I definitely like this view" his hands traveled over my body.

I could see in his eyes that he wanted this for a long time, this wasn't a one time thing for him.

I let my tongue brush against his chest, up to his neck while moving my hips slowly. He probably never experienced slow sex, so I was gonna show him how amazing that could be.

I was biting on his neck while moving my hips a little faster, I was trying to tease him and it worked because his groans and moans got louder.

Our bodies were moving perfectly in sync. I had to admit that I was enjoying this, a lot.

I was riding him like he was the only driver on my mind.

Which obviously wasn't the case.

We changed positions so many times, I lost count but it ended with Max being on top of me.

It ended with his lips on mine and him pounding his last energy in me. My legs started shaking, my heart beating so fast.

They say you get over someone by getting under someone else and that's exactly what I did.

"Christian would be so pleased with us" Max laughed as he laid down next to me, he pulled me against his body and placed a little kiss on the top of my head.

Who knew Max could be so sweet?

"Oh we would be his favorite adoptive kids" I laughed and put my head in his neck. "Definitely, but you are already my favorite"

"Your favorite kid?" I laughed causing him to roll his eyes. I still loved annoying him, that wasn't gonna change. "No, my favorite girl"

Fuck, this was definitely not a one time thing for him and maybe, maybe it wasn't a one time thing for me either.

———————————

Max and I went to the paddock separately, there was no need to cause unnecessary drama and Christian definitely didn't have to know what happened.

It was still pretty early, so everyone was either eating lunch or preparing for the practice sessions.

I was planning on doing the latter but it changed when I saw Athena.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at Athena, Lewis' new PR manager. She was getting her food so she had no where to go. "Uh yeah sure"

"It seemed as if you already knew me when I told you my name" it wasn't really a question but she knew what I meant.

She knew my name, not because she knew me but because someone talked about me.

"Lewis can't stop talking about you" she said as she grabbed her food and sat down at an empty table.
I followed her and sat down with her. "So yes, I already kinda knew you"

Was he still saying bad things about me? I thought I changed his mind, I thought he kinda liked me now.

"Don't worry, it were all good things" she tilted her head a little with a smirk. "Extremely good things"

I think I was too confused to answer. What was she trying to say?

"Anyways, I've heard some stories here and there. I am so sorry for what happened between you and Lando" she caught up with the gossips already. "If you need someone to help you hide a body..." she pointed at herself and laughed.

"You're my favorite person already Athena" I started laughing.

I never got along with girl, probably because I only hung out with people I could steal from.

"So, you fancy Lewis too?" She put her head on her hand and looked at me. I honestly didn't know.
"I mean, he's good looking and all that but it's just way too messy at the moment"

She nodded. "I understand but you guys would look hot together"

I chuckled. I had to change the subject. "Anyways, let's take a walk around the paddock" it was the best I could come up with.

"What a change of subject" she laughed but still got up.

We walked around the paddock together. It was still pretty new to her so she still looked impressed whenever she saw a driver walking by.

"Don't tell Lewis, but I was always kind of impressed by him" she said as she pointed at Max. He was standing in the middle of the paddock, talking to Christian and GP.

She had no idea that he was literally inside of me only a couple of hours ago.

"Me too, he's quite impressive"