45.

Lando and I went straight to England after we talked.
We didn't talk for a long time, there was not much to talk about anyway.

It was stupid, it was a misunderstanding so there was no reason to stay mad at each other for that.

It was gonna be the first time I would be in England with Lando.
He had still a house there so we would stay at his place for a couple of days.

It was a reminder that I desperately needed my own place, I couldn't stay at Christian for my entire life.

It was also gonna be the first time I was gonna meet his friends, I was also pretty excited about that. It was gonna be a good few days before Silverstone.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lando asked as we were laying down on his couch. "Sure"

"What did you do that evening when you walked out of my room?"

I ran straight to my dad, how mature. He was gonna think I'm so dumb.

"I-I went to see Christian" I said truthfully. I couldn't really read the look on his face. It was as if he didn't have expect that. What did he honestly think I would've done?

Get drunk and hook up with another guy? Who does that after one argument?

"You?" I broke the silence. "Just hung out with Max" I already suspected that. I was actually happy they were still good friends even though Max probably hated me for going to Mercedes.

"When will I meet the other Max in your life?" I joked and crawled on top of him. I don't even know what movie we were watching before, I was way too focussed on Lando right now.

"Tomorrow, if you want? I wouldn't mind just spending the day with you though" his hands brushed over my back down to my ass.

Unfortunately I couldn't spend the entire day with him. "I have a meeting with Toto and the drivers tomorrow though" so I had to be at the Mercedes headquarters tomorrow morning.

Lando sighed. "So you would rather spend your day with two other British guys?"

"Oh definitely" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "I organized that meeting just to get away from you"

"Oh did you?" He looked at me with a smirk. "So you don't want me to do this?" He put his hand on my cheek and brushed his lips against mine.

"Well maybe you can change my mind" I said as I pressed my body closer to his.

He swiped his tongue against my lips before kissing me deeply, passionately and quite intense.

My heart started beating faster every time he touched me.

He was my mystery guy, I fell in love with him way before I realized.

————————

It was early and I was in desperate need of coffee or a Red Bull, but that's not something I could get in the Mercedes headquarters.

"Hi River" a chipper voice woke me up. Who needed coffee when someone was as happy as she was at 8am. "Oh hi Georgia"

"So you didn't fill me in on this meeting" she said and walked after me. I tried to stay as nice as possible but she was getting on my nerves.

"I didn't because your presence isn't necessary" we just needed to get over the strategy, why did she think she had to be here.

She chuckled a little. "I think Lewis wants me here"

"Well then it's a good thing that you came even though you weren't invited" I snapped. She was getting on my last nerves and I couldn't pretend anymore.

Who did she think she was? Lewis probably didn't invite her either and she didn't need to be in this meeting at all.

I definitely needed coffee after this.