32.

It was still pretty early when I arrived at my room. I had time to shower, wash my hair and do a little skincare before finishing the strategy for qualifying.

Max and Checo both did a lot of laps, so I had enough data to analyze.
It was hard to distance my work and private life because I really wanted to put Max on hards, just to annoy him.

Landooooo

Are you hungry?

Starving

I will bring food
What do you want?

You
And chicken nuggets

I shook my head. Did I really tell him I wanted chicken nuggets?
He obviously didn't answer after that, maybe Max was right after all, maybe Lando couldn't handle me and my child eating choices.

A few moments later, there was a soft knock on my door. I got up and opened the door.

"You asked for two things and I delivered" Lando was holding up a bag, I didn't even need to look in the bag to know what it was.

My chicken nuggets.

"My hero" I smiled and opened the door to let him in. "Everything for my princess"

God, my heart fluttered again.

I closed the door behind him, once again he was looking so handsome.
I was attracted to him, in every single way.

We sat down on the edge of my bed and I quickly reached for the bag with chicken nuggets.

"Oh I see what's more important to you" Lando laughed. "Priorities you know" I laughed.

But I couldn't even get a bite from my chicken nugget.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly put my finger on his lips. I didn't need to open the door to know it was Max and I wasn't gonna let him ruin our moment again.

Lando smiled and pulled me down on the bed, his arms were wrapped around my body and our faces were so close to each other.
Our lips were almost touching.

A giggle escaped my lips.

"You're so beautiful" Lando whispered, he put his hand on my cheek. His eyes were locked on mine. "I wanted to do this for so long"

His lips brushed against mine and then he finally kissed me.
The tension between us was so high, it felt amazing to finally let it out.

His thumb brushed against my cheek as he deepened the kiss and let his tongue slide along mine with teasing strokes that had me clutching at his chest.

This was even better than I expected.

He puts his other hand on my ass, pulling my body against his.
His hips rocks into mine as he kissed me even harder, more needy.

"Fuck, River" he moaned on my lips. I knew I was gonna make this man moan my name and it sounded even hotter than I expected.

After a while he broke the kiss, only to slide his mouth against my cheek, my neck, my collarbone.

Max was so wrong, Lando could handle me, in the best way possible.

"River, open the fucking door" someone said as there was another knock.

Fuck, it wasn't Max. It was Christian.

Christian was knocking on my door while Lando was laying in my bed. He stopped kissing me and tilted his head confused.

He realized no teamboss was this needy, no teamboss would knock on a random employee's door this late.

These Red Bull people were ruining every single moment and I was getting so fed up with it.