65.

I had an amazing day with Lando, we spend it walking around Monaco, eating ice cream and a little kiss once in a while.

We got back an hour ago and spend it kissing and touching each other on the couch. We were almost completely naked but I couldn't have sex with him.

I couldn't before I was completely honest with him. Taking off my clothes was easy, but telling him about myself was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do.

The real me. I had to tell him the naked truth.

"I-I have to tell you something" I said as I put my hand on his chest. He was laying on top of me, shirtless, he was only wearing his pants.

"That doesn't sound good" he probably noticed the look on my face because he immediately got off of me.

"Nate is threatening me" I started with the easiest part. "He wants me to steal your money"

"Again?" Lando laughed, pulling me closer against him. He probably thought this was everything I needed to tell him.

Oh Lando, there's a lot more to come.

"You're not the only person I stole from, but you were the last one" I sighed. "I stole from rich people in Monaco and the police is kinda looking for me. They're calling me the Black Cat"

His eyes narrowed. "So you slept with rich people to steal their money? Like you did with me?"

I shook my head. "I leaded them on, let them take me to their place, drug them and steal their money"

I was ready to explain everything to him. If he would leave me after that, then it was his choice, but I needed to be honest.

"You were different Lando, I never intended to steal from you. That's why you knew my real name and that's why we had sex" I put my hand on his, stroking it softly with my thumb. "I didn't even know you were rich until I saw your car and your place"

He was biting the inside of his cheek, he didn't move, he didn't even look at me.

"So let me get this straight" he said. "Nate figured it out and is threatening you to tell the police?"

I nodded. "That's pretty much it"

He was also threatening to tell Christian, but I couldn't really care about that. He knew I was a mess before, he wouldn't be too surprised.

He sighed, leaning a bit back. "How much does he want?"

"500K"

He raised his head a little, looking at me. "How rich does he think I am?"

I tilted my head. I tried not to act too judgmental but he definitely had 500K. His car was probably worth that kind of money.

"How are we gonna fix that?" He asked.

"We?" My voice cracked a little, probably because I didn't expect him to back me up like this.

"You didn't think I would let you deal with this alone, did you?" He intertwined our fingers and pulled me on his lap.

"We need to figure out why he desperately needs that kind of money" I said. Knowing Nate, he wasn't gonna use it to save stray cats.

Lando nodded. "I agree, but how are we gonna do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know him well enough to know in what kind of shady business he's involved"

"But I know someone who does" Lando smirked. I looked at him confused. "You're not gonna like this but you have to trust me"

"Okay" I nodded. I would trust him with my life after this.

"Georgia is his ex girlfriend" he explained.

I sighed, closing my eyes. "I definitely don't like this" he didn't need to explain, he needed to get close to her again.

He cupped my cheeks with his hands and made me look at him. "Don't worry. I am only gonna be nice to her, for you"

I nodded and pressed my lips against his. It was a kiss of relief. He still liked me, even after all that.

Nate didn't know what was coming for him.

With Lando by my side, we would be unstoppable and Nate was gonna experience exactly that.