2.

5 months later

"River?" Someone shook me out of my thoughts. "Are you even listening?"

No, I wasn't listening at all, isn't that obvious?

"No, were you talking about Max again?" I rolled my eyes as I put my head on my hand as I looked at him again.

He definitely loved Max as a son, he was so proud of him and to have him in his team.
It was cute but I wish he would shut up about him sometimes.

Christian scoffed while Geri just started laughing. "Do you have a job yet?" He asked as he grabbed another piece of bread.

His favorite thing was to annoy me about a job. I didn't need a job. I made money other ways.

Lando still didn't realize I duplicated his card. It's been five months!
Did this guy ever check his bank account?

"I don't need a job" I mumbled as I stuffed my mouth with a croissant.

Christian looked at Geri. She just shrugged her shoulders. She never really cared if I worked or not.

They weren't my parents anyway.

"Maybe I should give you a job in the paddock" Christian said.

"Or not" I snorted. "I said I don't need a job"

I knew why he wanted me to have a job in the paddock, he wanted to introduce me to Max. He would love to have Max in the family even though we weren't even family.

He was kind enough to treat me like family anyways.

"How do you even earn money?" He raised his eyebrow.

I sleep with rich dudes and steal their creditcard or duplicate them until they realize it and block the card.

I shrugged my shoulders. "None of your business"

He was getting mad, I could see that in his face. He put both of his hands on the table and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I am done with your careless shit River. You're going with me to the next race and you'll work like every normal person"

I rolled my eyes as I got up and smiled at him. "Okay dad"

I walked out without waiting for his reply, but I knew he must be fuming right now.

It wasn't my problem anymore. I was gonna go to one race with him and fuck things up so he would regret it.

I grabbed the creditcard out of my pocket and decided to do some light shopping. I wasn't gonna spend too much, I never did. It would raise suspicion.

I walked to different stores, trying to find a cute outfit. I didn't even know where the next race was gonna be so I needed different outfits.

Now it would be even easier to use his card, I would be exactly where Lando was gonna be, so he would definitely not suspect a thing.

It wasn't as if he ever checked his bank account anyways.

Maybe I could sleep with Lando again? It would definitely piss off Christian even more and I remember he was good looking.

Good looking and pretty good in bed. I definitely was gonna flirt with him again.