46.

"Ocean, seems like you aren't a fan of Lewis' new PR manager?" George laughed as he sat down next to me and gestured at Georgia.

I opened my laptop, leaning a bit closer to him. "Is it just me or is she annoying?"

"You always make me laugh Ocean" he nudged me a little but didn't give me an answer.

Maybe it was just me anyways.

Georgia sat down next to Lewis and even Toto looked surprised to see her. "I thought this was a meeting strictly for drivers, engineers and our strategist?"

He didn't look at Georgia but it was clearly directed to her. No one said a word, we all waited for her to get the hint, which she didn't.

I leaned back in my chair, crossed my arms and looked at her.
It was honestly funny, she was so clueless.

Lewis leaned to her and told her something, probably to tell her she needs to leave, because she got up and grabbed her things.

If eyes could kill then I would definitely be dead. What did I do wrong though?

"Anyways, as you all know, next race is important for both drivers" Toto started explaining. "It's our homerace Ocean" George nudged me again.

"Then we will get you a podium" I nudged him back, but even harder. He grabbed his elbow, trying to act as if he was hurt. "If you don't knock me out by then"

I laughed, I was happy they both started to open up to me.

We discussed everything we needed to and I think we all agreed with the strategy.

"We will definitely get this podium" Lewis said at the end of the meeting. "A one-two would be good" George smiled at Lewis and they started laughing and talking together.

"And you were right about that too" Toto said as he stood next to me. "We don't always have to be so serious about everything"

"Exactly, but next time, encourage your team to support your drivers at the podium"

He nodded in agreement. I was happy they actually listened to me, it was definitely a change from Red Bull where they only wanted me to hook up with Max.

Max, I definitely needed to talk to him. I needed to apologize.

—————————

I rang the doorbell at Lando's house, he told me he would stay home all day and play video games with his best friend Max.

I waited for a few minutes before ringing it again. I was so confused, I thought he would be home?
He ignored my calls and texts as well.

What else was there to do?

I opened Twitch on my phone because I suspected him to be streaming and I was right. I recognized the background, he was definitely home but probably couldn't hear me.

God, now I had to subscribe to his channel to let me in.

@RiverNyx: helloooooo
@RiverNyx: it's cold

I tried to be as casual as possible. We didn't plan to hide our relationship but I wasn't gonna announce it for his entire chat to read it.

He was bopping his head to the music as he was reading through his chat. "One minute chat, I'll be right back"

He got up and I assumed he walked to the door because not much later, he opened the door with a little smile on his face.

"I am so sorry baby" he started laughing. "Well I guess you have a new subscriber" I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

"I will be right with you" he said as he pecked my lips a couple of times.
"Take your time baby"

I knew he had to finish his stream and knowing Lando, he would not be right with me.

One more round of gaming quickly turned into ten more. I didn't really care, I was so tired and all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch Netflix.

Preferably with my boyfriend but alone was fine as well.

Max V.

Max
I am sorry
I wish I told you sooner

No you just shouldn't have left
And if you wanna talk about it,
Then text isn't the way to go

Alright
Are you free to meet up tomorrow?

Lol are u serious?
I am at Milton Keynes
You can come if you dare

Don't challenge me Max
You don't know what I'm capable off 😉