60.

"Lando?" She said again and I was just looking at her. She had a confused look on her face, she probably thought I regretted our kiss.

But I would never regret something like that. At least not with her.

"Yes, sorry I was daydreaming" I didn't care about the clothes anymore. I wanted to cuddle her, feel her against my body. "I think you should take your clothes off"

She looked at me, her head tilted to the side a little. She didn't ask for an explanation but I gave her one nonetheless. "I just wanna cuddle you, feel you against my body"

"That would be nice but I think we should talk about what happened first" she grabbed the clothes off the floor and threw them at me. "And I can't concentrate when you're shirtless"

"Oh really? Is it distracting you?" I smirked, unbuttoning my pants and slowly took them off.

"If you want me to suck your dick then you should definitely continue taking your clothes off"

I had to admit that I was taken aback by that comment. "That's not really a treat though" I titled my head to the side with a little smirk.

"I didn't really think this through" she started laughing. God, she really had me whipped, because I was getting turned on by her laugh.

Her laugh, her moans, her giggles, it was all I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.

But she was right, we had to talk about this. I had to try and convince her that I didn't have sex with Georgia.

I was convinced about that, I would definitely remember that.

I put the dry clothes on and pointed at the balcony. "You wanna sit outside?"

She nodded and walked with me to the balcony. We both sat down in complete silence.

I didn't know where to start, but I knew I had to start this conversation. I owed her an explanation.

"I never had sex with her River but I have to be honest, I did kiss her" my voice was low and rough, as if I didn't really wanted to tell her.

"And I don't know why, I can try to come up with different reasons but honestly I was just dumb"

She chuckled a little. "Extremely dumb"

I nodded. I was dumb to mess up with her.

"You were a complete idiot" she added. "The biggest idiot I've ever met" she went on.

"Okay that's enough Lando slander for today" I laughed, leaning closer to her and putting my hand out for her.

She knew exactly what I meant because she got up and sat down on my lap. This is exactly why I love her so much, we didn't need to explain things, we just got each other.

"So what happened with Max and you?" A question I didn't really wanted to ask, but I had to.
I had to know what happened or if there still was something going on between them.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed a little. "Maybe I was stupid too, but yeah we had a little thing"

"Past tense or still going on?"

"Well, I'll definitely need to have a talk with him after tonight" it was an indirect answer to my question. There was still something going on.

"Only with him? Or do you need to talk with someone else too?"

She tilted her head a little, she was offended. "What are you implying Mr. Norris?"

Even if she was offended, she still handled it with grace.

"George told me there were three people asking about you" I pointed at myself. "And Max but who's the third?"

She kept looking at me with her head tilted. "I actually have no idea" she looked genuinely confused so I believed her.

I had no reason not to believe her, she never lied to me after our first night and even then, she never actually lied to me.

"As long as I am your first choice" I said as I buried my face against her neck. She didn't reply, so I looked up at her. "Right?"

"Well, I don't know who the third person is so I can't confirm nor deny" she couldn't hold her laugh in.

She knew exactly how to tease me.

"Oh really? But do you think he can kiss you like this?" I smirked as I pressed my lips against her.

Our bodies were pressed against each other, her arms still around my neck. Our tongues brushed against each other.

I groaned when we broke the kiss. I missed kissing her, I wanted to kiss her all night.

"I still can't confirm nor deny but you are definitely excited" she chuckled and moved her hips a little against my dick.

She was definitely right about that. My dick didn't get the memo that this was only a kiss.

"It's your fault for being so extremely beautiful" I put my thumb on her lower lip, admiring her pretty face.

I was gonna do everything to make her realize I was the best choice. Not Max or that other dude.

I would do everything for her.