18.

I already regretted going out with this asshole. This guy definitely wasn't my mystery guy.

He didn't even order a pizza Margherita.

All he could talk about was his job, which was fine but especially how much money he was making.

"So what do you do in the paddock? Catering? Cleaning?" He asked and he wasn't joking. He actually thought girls couldn't do more than cooking and cleaning.

I chuckled. "I am Red Bulls strategist"

He didn't know how to respond to that.

"And I am actually going back to my hotel" I said as I put the napkin on the table and got up.

He got up as well, leaving some money on the table. At least he paid for the dinner. "Let me at least drive you there"

He probably thought girls couldn't drive.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine"

But he didn't drive me to my hotel. He drove me to his shitty place.

"You wanna come inside?" He smirked. "No"

"Oh c'mon River, you're a fun girl and you don't actually think I paid for your dinner for nothing?" He placed his hand on my thigh.

Oh God, this guy was gonna regret this so much.

I followed him inside and he didn't waste any time. Normally I would fuck his brain out, let him pass out and steal his money but I was done with that.

"Fuck River, you're so sexy" he said as he put his head in my neck. "I can't wait to fuck your tight pussy"

I rolled my eyes, I was used to a lot of men who tried getting in my pants but this one was the worse.

"Why don't you get on your knees baby?" He put his hand on my cheek and smirked. "You want me to use my knees?" I asked as sexually as I could.

"Fuck yeah baby" he groaned.

I kneeled him right in the balls. He groaned again but this time in pain as he fell down on his knees.

I looked down at him, he was looking so pathetic right now. "You fucking bitch" he got up and stormed up at me.

He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall. "You're gonna regret this so much" I could smell the whiskey on his breath.

I chuckled a little, which made him tighten his grip around my throat. "You think that's funny?" His eyes were showing his anger. This guy had some problems controlling his anger for sure. "I bet you'll enjoy it when I fuck you until you see stars"

"Don't flatter yourself like that" I laughed. "It will take a whole lot for me to cum" my hand moved to my pants, I started to unbutton it slowly.

He looked down and raised his eyebrow. "Are you gonna play with yourself or something?" He was confused, which made him loosen his grip a little.

Exactly what I needed.

"Oh Nate" I moaned, letting my hand slip in my pants. I bet his dick was already getting hard.

I finally reached what I was looking for. I pushed him away from me and just as he wanted to smash me against the wall again, I put my knife in front of him.

"Now, get the fuck away from me or I'll slash your throat"

He took a step back, but he was still smiling. "Pretty one has a knife" he took a step closer again. "Do you even know how to use it outside the kitchen?"

I slashed my knife against his arm, causing a lot of blood to start streaming down his arm.

"Don't fucking test me or it won't be your arm next time" he actually took it serious this time. His hand was wrapped around his arm, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Now give me the keys to your car"

He laughed a little, once again not taking me seriously. "Give me the fucking keys" I said as I took a step closer.

He grabbed the keys out of his pocket and threw them to me. "And don't think you can use girls for your pleasure, one of us might actually kill you"

And with that I left his him, driving away in his car.

Lando was right, he was a little asshole but he messed with the wrong one.