63.

Flashback to last night

I didn't trust Nate, but I really didn't want my laptop to break, so I got in his car. 

He didn't say a word until he started driving, until I had no where to go.

"So River, I've been doing a little research and you made quite a name for yourself" he smirked as he turned his face to me. "Do you know what people in Monaco have been calling you?"

I didn't know, but I expected it to be pretty bad. Monaco was the country where I did most of my stealing.
I only stole from rich people, people who had enough money anyways.

"Robin Hood?" I jokingly said. I obviously knew they weren't calling me that.

"Cute but no" he turned his head back facing the road. "They call you the Black Cat"

Could be way worse if you ask me.

"I didn't get it at first but now that I see you again, I totally do" once again he looked at me. His eyes scanned over my body. "Dark hair, dark eyes, sometimes they even look black and honestly you're just bad luck"

This guy had some serious problems. All this because I rejected him.
I knew it would be a bad idea to get in this fucking car.

"Good story but can you just drive me back to my hotel?"

He chuckled, driving even faster. Who did he think he was? Lewis Hamilton? "I need money River, because of you"

"Because of me?" I really wanted to hold in my laughter but I couldn't.
He was so annoying, always blaming other people.

"Yes River, because of you Lando fired me" Not completely true but I let him finish. "So it's time to take back what belongs to me"

"What are you talking about Nate?"

"You need to steal his money, you're so good at that Black Cat" he smirked as he used that nickname. "And he loves you, it will be pretty easy for you to steal from him"

I rolled my eyes. If he only knew I already did that and yes it was pretty easy, it would be even easier now. He would probably just give it to me.

"Why on Earth would I do that?" I started laughing. "You mean literally nothing to me, go find a fucking job and work for your money"

"I can say the same about you" he smirked. He had something against me, I could see it in those fucking eyes. "Anyways, how would daddy Christian feel about you stealing from everyone?"

There it was, he knew I was close with Christian. I don't think I ever told him. I couldn't remember at least.

"And the police would also love to hear the real identity of the Black Cat" he added.

That fucking asshole.

He parked in front of my hotel and I quickly tried to get out, but he obviously locked the doors. "Open the fucking doors Nate"

"I'll see you soon sunshine" he said as he unlocked the doors. I got out of his car, slamming the door shut.

I walked in the hotel as fast as I could and as soon as I reached my room, I fell down on the bed.

I was naive to think I would get away with this. I stole from so many people.
People who wouldn't miss that kind of money but it was still a crime.

I did a lot of them.

Just as I was about to get up, there was a soft knock my door. If it was Nate, then I would cut his fucking dick off.

I walked to the door and opened it. It wasn't Nate, it was Lando, he was holding a bag, probably filled with food.

He was so good to me, he always was but he betrayed me. He kissed another girl, just when I was about to give him my whole heart.

But he loved me, I could see how sorry he was. It would be easy to steal from him again.

So damn easy.