21.

"Lando seriously where are you taking us?" I asked as soon as he drove out of his parking spot.

"You'll see" he mumbled. He had one hand on the steering wheel, the other one was on the armrest between us.

You can put it on my thigh though.

"Fine" I groaned. "But then I'll sing" I connected my Bluetooth to his car and picked the first song on my playlist.

But then I had a better idea, I searched for one song he wouldn't get out of his head.

"Super Max Max Max, Tututu, Max Verstappen" I sang along with the biggest smile on my face, but it soon disappeared when I noticed a bunch of fans were waiting for the drivers.

They were also waiting for him and the music was on full blast.

Super Max was on full blast.

I was expecting him to be annoyed but he wasn't. He rolled his eyes at first but sang with me soon after.

It was probably the weirdest thing to witness. Lando and a random girl who were singing Super Max in his car.

He stopped for a few fans, putting the window down and started signing some things.
He didn't even bother turning the song off, he just turned it down a little.

We were both gonna be in trouble tomorrow. I was getting in trouble with Christian for going out with Lando and Lando, he was probably getting in trouble with Zak for going out with me.

We both started laughing as we drove away.

"I am so sorry" I said, looking at him but he didn't seem to care. "What for?"

"For putting that song on"

He shook his head. "Don't apologize for being fun"

No one called me fun before. They called me many things, most of them being quite horrible.

We drove for another 10 minutes and there wasn't a moment of silence. We talked, laughed, sang until he stopped his car.

I looked around. "Where are we?"

"A food festival" he smiled proudly. He took me to a food festival. I didn't expect this to say the least but I was excited.

"I love food" I said enthusiastically. I got out of the car and we walked to the food trucks.
There were so many different choices.

"Oh yay pizza" I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. "Don't tell me you like pineapple on your pizza" I looked at him as we were waiting in line.

"I don't. I like the normal ones" he said. I didn't even notice we were still holding hands.

He ordered two pizzas Margherita, how did he know I liked those the best?

I reached in my pockets to find some money, but he gently put his hand on my arm. "I got this"

Fuck, this man.

"You are a cute couple" the woman smiled as she handed Lando the pizzas. "Oh we aren't a couple, we actually hate each other" I smiled, leaving her as confused as possible.

Lando started laughing a little later. We were walking to a table, it was lit up by so many fairy lights.

"You still hate me huh?" Lando said as he handed me the slice of pizza. "Yes" I took a bite and honestly I never had a better pizza before.

"What will it take for you to hate me less?" He asked, stuffing his face with pizza as well. "Let me think" I pretended to think long and hard.

"Buy me ice cream" I said enthusiastically. He started laughing. "Let me guess, vanilla?"

"How did you know I liked everything vanilla?" I tilted my head a little with a smirk on my face.

"Oh I remember from our night together, you were so vanilla" he laughed and before I could even answer, a couple of girls interrupted us to take pictures with him.

He was always being so nice to everyone, even to me, even when he had no reason to be nice.

Oh I was in so much trouble, not only with Christian. My heart was in trouble as well.