47.

If Max thought he could scare me away by telling me to come to Milton Keynes then he was wrong.
I had to fix this with him so I had to make my way to the Red Bull headquarters.

"I have to go the MTC, I will see you tonight" Lando said as he kissed my lips and walked out.

We were both busy lately, we didn't have much time for each other.

Lando 💜

Sorry baby
I was late already.

It's okay
I am gonna talk to Max today

Good luck with that lol
Another question though
Bbq with the other Max tonight?

Sounds fun!
Can you handle the meat?

I can.
But you can handle my meat perfectly too 😍

You're unbelievable baby
Have fun though!

Thanks you too! ❤️
I have a new PR manager
Gonna meet her now

I take back what I said
Don't have too much fun 😘

———————

I walked in the Red Bull headquarters not knowing what to expect.
Not knowing where to find Max.

"Did Mercedes throw you out already?" Daniel laughed as he walked next to me.
"No, did Alpha Tauri throw you out?"

He threw his hands up, laughing. "Top secret"

I guess Lando wasn't the only one who was fighting for the Red Bull seat.

"Where can I find Max?"

Daniel pointed at the simulator rooms. "Putting in the work as always"

I nodded and walked in that direction. What was I gonna tell him? I should've planned this.

Just as I was about to enter the room, he walked out of it. "Damn, you're impressing me more and more" he laughed.

"I told you not to challenge me" and especially not when I really wanted something.

"Lunch?" He asked. I nodded, I was starving but I knew everyone would look at us weird.

"Everyone is gonna look and start talking if they see you with me" I looked at Max, but he just looked back at me with a smirk on his face. "Since when do I care what other people think?"

I wish I was more like him. He was fearless, didn't give a shit about what people thought about him.
I wish I could be like him one day.

"Just chin up and smile" Max said as he put his chin up and walked into the cafeteria.
I laughed and did the same.

We sat down on a table together, completely ignoring everyone else.

"How's Mercedes treating you?" Max asked. "Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie?" It wasn't a real answer to his question, but he knew what I meant by that.

They were treating me perfectly fine.

"I am happy for you" he sounded genuine. "And how is the single life treating you?"

Single life? What was he talking about?

"It's been a while since I've been single" I laughed, taking a sip from my Red Bull. I've missed drinking these so much.

Max frowned. "So you forgave him?"

"Forgave who for what?"

"Lando, for cheat-" Max started but got interrupted by Christian who patted my back with a smile on his face. "Good to see you guys made up"

"I am convincing her to come back to Red Bull" Max said, probably trying to make him leave us alone.
But unfortunately he didn't. He just sat down with us.

It felt like old times, sitting with them but there was a pit in my stomach.

Max probably noticed it as well because he walked me out after we finished our lunch.

"What's bothering you?" Max looked at me. I didn't know if I really wanted to know the answer to my question, but I had to ask it.

I had to know it even though it would break my heart.

"Did Lando cheat on me?"