1.

It was 3am and finally this guy fell asleep. Normally it didn't take them this long to pass out but he didn't get tired at all.

Not that I was complaining because it was a good fuck, actually better than anything I had for a long time.

I softly got out of bed, trying not to wake him and grabbed my clothes of the floor.
I made my way out of his bedroom and put my clothes back on as soon as I reached the hallway.

Now where would this guy hide his personal things?

I walked through his apartment slowly, carefully not to make any noise.

His apartment was pretty modern, mostly filled with black, white and grey furniture.
I actually liked it.

I sat down on the balcony for a while, looking at the lights of the harbor. Monaco was definitely one of the nicest places I've ever been in.

Maybe I could stay here for a while even though I knew it would be a bad idea.

"Time to get to work River" I mumbled to myself as I got up.

Normally guys always left their important stuff in a office of some sorts, but this guy didn't have one. He had a room were I haven't been in, but when I opened the door, there were computers and a gaming set up.

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door. I knew this guy was young but damn where the fuck did he put his cards and documents?

I looked around. Don't tell me he just keeps his documents in the living room.

I walked to the living room and tilted my head a little. He would definitely be the guy who just stored his things in a random cabinet.

It made it difficult for me, but I liked a challenge.

I grabbed my phone, putting the flashlight on and searched through every cabinet.

"Gotcha" I almost said a bit too loud. I took pictures of everything that seemed important.

"Lando Norris, F1 driver" I read through the documents. He was an F1 driver, even better because that meant he was away a lot and probably didn't have much time to check everything.

Exactly what I needed.

I snapped a picture of his creditcard, passport and remembered some other important things. Everything I needed to fake an application for another creditcard.

I closed the drawer and smiled a little.

Maybe I could stay in Monaco for a while after all. He was an F1 driver so he wouldn't be in Monaco a lot and no one would expect purchases from Monaco.

I sneaked out of his apartment as quickly as I could.

He wouldn't be suspecting anything, he would just think I was a one night stand who left in the middle of the night.

Which was exactly what I did anyways, except with a lot of money.

I felt kinda bad because he was actually nice. Most of the times I stole from grumpy rich people, but he was different.
I didn't even expect him to be rich until I saw his apartment.

What was wrong with me? I never felt bad. I shouldn't feel bad. He wasn't gonna notice it anyway, he had enough money.